Axles for the granite 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stock ones or Gpm cvd shafts or hot racing cvd are the ony options out as of now the gpm is the only ones that come in different colors and have a aluminum outer case the hot racing is just like a reenforced very tough plastic
Im personally going to get some gpm ones for my rig

The stock ones or Gpm cvd shafts or hot racing cvd are the ony options out as of now the gpm is the only ones that come in different colors and have a aluminum outer case the hot racing is just like a reenforced very tough plastic
Im personally going to get some gpm ones for my rig
I'd very not reccomend the gpm ones. Had some, they are now in the junk heap. Very heavy, poorly made and the axles popped out on the first run. They are held in with a sort of keyring holder which is not, imo, strong enough. Save the money and buy the arrma ones - much better.

For the stub axels themselves don't believe there's anything besides the stock replacements. For the complete driveshafts themselves as mentioned above there are several options from GPM, Integy, Hot Racing and the Arrma cvd's. Consensus is the Arrma cvd's are the best and most durable out of the different options that I've seen.

For the stub axels themselves don't believe there's anything besides the stock replacements. For the complete driveshafts themselves as mentioned above there are several options from GPM, Integy, Hot Racing and the Arrma cvd's. Consensus is the Arrma cvd's are the best and most durable out of the different options that I've seen.
Omg ididnt even kno integy made them just checked it out ill be getting them & im bias on the gpm everyone says its bad quality but ive never had a problem with it on my rigs and i do street bashing so only thing breaking my crashes are concrete and cubs and they're holding up great but ive heard good and bad about the cvd's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back