B-link data logging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo1977

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the data log feature will become available with the b-link

I currently only own an Apple Mac book air, so bought the b-link as I thought the function was already available. The link it’s self is great, snd adds that ability to tune while out. I’m currently doing speed runs and want to check that I’m not on the verge of frying my mmx8s.
Top speed so far with infraction v1 is 111mph with 2x 4s 5500mah 35c batteries, I have also just received 2x 4s 6000mah 50c 100c burst batteries, so expecting more speed from these, but still need to data log!!!

Does anyone know when the data log feature will become available with the b-link

I currently only own an Apple Mac book air, so bought the b-link as I thought the function was already available. The link it’s self is great, snd adds that ability to tune while out. I’m currently doing speed runs and want to check that I’m not on the verge of frying my mmx8s.
Top speed so far with infraction v1 is 111mph with 2x 4s 5500mah 35c batteries, I have also just received 2x 4s 6000mah 50c 100c burst batteries, so expecting more speed from these, but still need to data log!!!
Run Windows in Parallels?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back