Kraton Back flips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Dees

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
my 6s kraton does back flips on the slightest jumps. How can I stop this? Change diff fluids?

Get on the brakes when the nose gets up. Iv turned the brakes down to avoid rolling the other way.

I make sure to approach the jump with a constant velocity if I want to stay wheels down and let off throttle slightly in air. When I want a backflip, I accelerate up the jump and full throttle until fully rotated.

It's amazingly easy once you stop worrying about breaking your rig and just go with the flow ;)

It's all about the throttle control, you'll get used to it but you have to be willing to launch your rig so it spends more time in the air to get really good. Practice makes perfect.

Also, you'll want a higher punch if you really want to control your rig in the air ;)

It's amazingly easy once you stop worrying about breaking your rig and just go with the flow ;)

It's all about the throttle control, you'll get used to it but you have to be willing to launch your rig so it spends more time in the air to get really good. Practice makes perfect.

Also, you'll want a higher punch if you really want to control your rig in the air ;)
☝?This

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back