Talion Back in talion / kralion mode today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
A great day whizzing about me garden with the truck back in kralion mode , but now I fancy some buggy time , so it’s off to typhon land she goes . Got a brand new chassis coming too , awesome
DF4C9A34-BC8E-40EB-BFAD-D770FA95A442.jpeg

How involved is it to switch between your different configurations? Do you have different sets of arms/hubs/driveshafts that you can quickly swap around along with the tires and body?

How involved is it to switch between your different configurations? Do you have different sets of arms/hubs/driveshafts that you can quickly swap around along with the tires and body?
I wish I had the patience for that lol. I'd sooner just buy them all separately haha.

hello there , i got lots of spares and just chop change to suit , doesn't take long with a little battery driver that i use . , i keep meaning to get some mojave arms etc , then i can have one of them too when needs must
I wish I had the patience for that lol. I'd sooner just buy them all separately haha.
cor , to expensive for me that would be , i enjoy ripping them down and building something different , i get my parts from the breakers too , to keep the costs down

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back