Back soon with more art

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back for revenge.
Since I was told I was copying 😂

Just keep doing You.
It doesn't matter what other folks yap about.
Shouldn't even bother you.

A Real artist takes inspiration from Everywhere**..

Cause at the end of the day, everyone is using the same (or similar) paints and airbrushes.
Unless they are able to produce their own custom pigments & binder and mix in their own gold, silver or copper flakes...

** I tend to copy nature and its critters - scorpions, snakes, sharks etc. etc.
I hope nobody gets their panties all twisted that I'm copying Mother Nature. 🤫

Tex you be copyKatting! 🙀
Shame!

Last edited:
FACTS bro
Appreciate that .
What actually bothers me is that this person that said I was copying months ago is now copying my work
Jus Crazy how things work out

Last edited:
FACTS bro
Appreciate that .
What actually bothers me is that this person that said I was copying months ago is now copying my work

Well, there you go.
Obviously YOU are doing something Great! ,that caused said person to be inspired by your work to want to 'copy'..
Now I doubt his work is 100% xerox copy of yours or that he's making $$$$ off of you and your creations.

It shouldn't even tickle your funny bone...

Oh BTW ,we still don't see a "Build Thread" from you.. Perhaps you should start a 'Table of Contents' of all your creations. Take a look at my Table of Contents in build thread contributor link ,under my avatar.

Feel free to copy mine 😉👍

One thing I've learned here in this forum and in real life is to not let the haters get the best of you..be who you are ..do what you do..😁
Tex nice table of contents.very well organized 👍😁
Tank .how come you have no featured content? I'd like to check it out your work if you don't mind.

Last edited:
I have a project if you're interested? Pm already sent.

Last edited:
FACTS bro
Appreciate that .
Lol …umm you’re calling me out for copying you ..now that’s a joke if I’ve ever heard one ..what exactly did I copy from you ??

I don’t see any decals or hydro dips on my bodies..just paint ..if you’re referring to my flame work as I recall I pretty much taught you how to do it 🙄

@Tank93
I didn't realize it was @Ajag that you were implying/referring to..

If I recall correctly.. You had said a few things about his art style - that it was somewhat the same over and over. Goated him about not having variety in his painted bodies..?

Isn't that the same as I just advised you on? To do what You enjoy doing & in your own creative methods.. Without listening to anybody else?

Ajag is doing Exactly what he Loves AND in his own particular Style?
No Matter if it's the same 'themes' over and over?
He's Not bother by it himself nor bothering anyone else. We all love his work.

Isn't that what we would want for you too?

Correct me if I'm remembering it all wrong, I don't want to be putting words in anyone's mouths...

@Ajag how u teach me how to do it . We never video chat , never seen u in person lol . Telling me what supplies to use is not teachinging someone sorry . I’m sure everyone here is using the same supplies jus hasn’t figured out how . And also if u taught me flames would look exact . 🤷‍♂️. And ok lemme post what looks familiar
@Ajag
@Tank93
I didn't realize it was @Ajag that you were implying/referring to..

If I recall correctly.. You had said a few things about his art style - that it was somewhat the same over and over. Goated him about not having variety in his painted bodies..?

Isn't that the same as I just advised you on? To do what You enjoy doing & in your own creative methods.. Without listening to anybody else?

Ajag is doing Exactly what he Loves AND in his own particular Style?
No Matter if it's the same 'themes' over and over?
He's Not bother by it himself nor bothering anyone else. We all love his work.

Isn't that what we would want for you too?

Correct me if I'm remembering it all wrong, I don't want to be putting words in anyone's mouths...
sorry wrong guy . I never said anything bad bout dude . Ever ! He always said that I was copying him . Lemme refresh these post

How can check out @Ajag art work? I don't see any content featured in his profile.id love to see some nice paint work🤟👍

He posts randomly , whenever he finishes his projects. So you'll need to do a bit of searching.

@Ajag how u teach me how to do it . We never video chat , never seen u in person lol . Telling me what supplies to use is not teachinging someone sorry . I’m sure everyone here is using the same supplies jus hasn’t figured out how . And also if u taught me flames would look exact . 🤷‍♂️. And ok lemme post what looks familiar
@Ajag

sorry wrong guy . I never said anything bad bout dude . Ever ! He always said that I was copying him . Lemme refresh these post

Okay.
It's the Holiday Season and New Year's is almost upon us, what's said in the past is in the Past.

Let's all start anew.
Cheers 🍺

He posts randomly , whenever he finishes his projects. So you'll need to do a bit of searching.

Okay.
It's the Holiday Season and New Year's is almost upon us, what's said in the past is in the Past.

Let's all start anew.
Cheers 🍺
Yay..I'll drink to dat.🍻
I'm just a innocent bystander.im no one side .I just wanna see some art😁🤟.even if it's bad just have some🍻🍻🍻🍻and it all looks fantastic

Yay..I'll drink to dat.🍻

I'm just a innocent bystander.im no one side .I just wanna see some art😁🤟.even if it's bad just have some🍻🍻🍻🍻and it all looks fantastic

Lol idec it’s not that deep to me .but yea I’m back off this forum tho . . Want to see my work check out youtube . Or my profile on instagram . 💪🙏

I called @Ajag the goat . Lol im 29 . How I look arguing on internet . We all grown men lol . I jus had to point out something . But see y’all on his bandwagon so ain’t nobody gonna understand wat I’m talking bout 😂

Buddy,
I think we understand clearly what you are talking about. You originally intended to "motivate" Ajag to produce more variety of Different styles/themes ,similar to what you have done. And you posted several of your very intense body graphics ,as reference. That's fantastic.
So YOU do your thing.

Why must you feel the need to "encourage" anybody else ,to up their game?
No one is doing that to you. Nor is he asking for such assistance in any way.
Ajag doesn't need to be prodded.

We respect his work ,as it is.
We can voice our opinions just fine & Loudly if we feel so inclined.

That is not being mindless drones ,blindly jumping onto his bandwagon in any way?
Why would you even claim that none of us understand you?

Are we not allowed to have Our own strong opinions ,just like You with your own??

Buddy,
I think we understand clearly what you are talking about. You originally intended to "motivate" Ajag to produce more variety of Different styles/themes ,similar to what you have done. And you posted several of your very intense body graphics ,as reference. That's fantastic.
So YOU do your thing.I

Why must you feel the need to "encourage" anybody else ,to up their game?
No one is doing that to you. Nor is he asking for such assistance in any way.
Ajag doesn't need to be podded.

We respect his work ,as it is.
We can voice our opinions just fine & Loudly if we feel so inclined.

That is not being mindless drones ,blindly jumping onto his bandwagon in any way?
Why would you even claim that none of us understand you?

Are we not allowed to have Our own strong opinions ,just like you with your own??

Blooddddd imma say this one more time . Wrong guy that was the skin job guy talkin trash about @Ajag . NOT ME ! Sheesh WRONG PERSON
Please please get your facts right first . Man I hate internet .
And to top it all off . I don't PAINT FOR NOBODY BUT MYSELF AND FRIENDS .. I don't SELL to ANYONE . So bodies I post are personal bodies So if anything I’m jus showing off my cars . Not tryna motivate anybody . You are taking it wrong. But obviously u have no choice but to take it wrong cause it’s the internet .

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back