SOLD / FOUND Backflip 6s tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that you want to try them on your FT???:p
Honestly I don't buy 6s BF's any more. I prefer the BF LP's, hands down.
They just blow out on me constantly. Took me 3 full sets to figure it out. And I only run 6s with 60k/500k/30k on them. I always check the beads when new and add CA to give them a fighting chance. And rarely last me 3-4 packs, if that. One will always blow out very soon. No matter what.:mad:
I only have these 6s BF's left sitting here...as a reminder that they suck..:LOL: The CH 2's suck even worse, because they also blow out easily and suck for traction IMHO. A very clumsey driving tire at that. A thinner rubber than the 6s BF. Both these tires don't last worth a dam for me.:rolleyes:
I vent and balance all my tires as a rule. FWIW

20220209_103512.jpg

Last edited:
My guess is that you want to try them on your FT???:p
Honestly I don't buy 6s BF's any more. I refer the BF LP's, hands down.
They just blow out on me constantly. Took me 3 full sets to figure it out. And I only run 6s with 60k/500k/30k on them. I always check the beads when new and add CA to give them a fighting chance. And rarely last me 3 packs, if that. One will always blow out very soon. No matter what.:mad:
I only have these 6s BF's left sitting here...as a reminder that they suck..:LOL: The CH 2's suck even worse, because they also blow out easily and suck for traction IMHO. A very clumsey driving tire at that. A thinner rubber than the 6s BF. Both these tires don't last worth a dam for me.:rolleyes:

View attachment 198917
You got it right lol! I hear you the LP's are awesome tires but the stock FT tires are pretty good amount taller than LP and I want to keep the stance that it has. The 6s BF are actually even slightly taller than stock and significantly wider. I really like the stock tires but I think they are doing a lot of spinning and not gripping. My thoughts are either 6s BF or badlands mx38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back