Kraton Backflip tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkRacing

Reaction score
Anyone running the backflip tires on their kraton? Are they bigger than the proline badlands?

Just found what I'm looking for, sorry I started this thread. Plenty information already in here

Last edited:
Yes they are. If you do some looking here on the forums, someone recently just posted a picture of both side by side.

IMG_0290.JPG
Much bigger. The offset is much less on the Backflips and the weight is much greater. Both great options... depending on what you want to do.

Last edited:
ParkRacing, I've run 2 full packs now with Backflips on Kraton, simply awesome! Just posted vid in media today with my daughter beating me in dirt drag race, she bashes the crap out of the Kraton. May give an idea of hook up etc, at least on 4s. I ran them in crappy bark/loose terrain on 6s geared up and they shredded, absolutely ripped it up. I love them in case you couldn't tell.

Yup, they are great on the kraton. Like said above the badlands are also great depending on what your doing...Mike

ParkRacing, I've run 2 full packs now with Backflips on Kraton, simply awesome! Just posted vid in media today with my daughter beating me in dirt drag race, she bashes the crap out of the Kraton. May give an idea of hook up etc, at least on 4s. I ran them in crappy bark/loose terrain on 6s geared up and they shredded, absolutely ripped it up. I love them in case you couldn't tell.
Did you

Backflips in the mail.........
I'm giddy as a school girl........

Did you

That "did you" was a mistake, ignore

Did you

That "did you" was a mistake, ignore
May need to debur inside of Backflips rim hole with round file of something, couldn't get mine on, too tight. Attached picture of file I used in media.

May need to debur inside of Backflips rim hole with round file of something, couldn't get mine on, too tight. Attached picture of file I used in media.
Yeah, I've read what you guys have been through trying to mount and unmount them. I'll take a Dremel to them right away.

Back flip LP or normall for bashing extended tyhpon v3 extended
LP ix9 v1 ESC
tenshock x812l 2150 kv 6 pole Motor.
30 cm extended hubs from AliExpress with no screws.
Rest is stock Typhon parts

Back flip LP or normall for bashing extended tyhpon v3 extended
LP ix9 v1 ESC
tenshock x812l 2150 kv 6 pole Motor.
30 cm extended hubs from AliExpress with no screws.
Rest is stock Typhon parts
Wow! This is the oldest post I’ve seen revived. Need a necro award here or something 😂

just noticed
lol

backflip lp 4 s on 6s kraton any good
I really wasn’t trying to hack on you man. When I first joined I wasn’t in the habit of checking and did the same thing numerous time. But near five years old was a good one. And the fact that it was a duperdash involved conversation was cool. I’ve been on here less than a year and I’ve never seen him post about anything. Shortly after he posted a rig of the month photo which I thought was very cool.

Honestly I was wondering the same thing myself about 4s backflips. I have a notorious coming at some point and it needs new tires. I’ve seen that some people prefer the 4s backflips because they’re lighter and more sturdy? So that’s a damn good question. Maybe we will get an answer 🙃 If we don’t it will be a good question to post under wheels and tires section…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back