Mojave Backflips, sends and carnage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know if this is against rules or bad etiquette, but where did you order it from? So I know if that’s what I’ll be looking forward to… lol
Traded a dude here straight up for an EXB Tralion and I sent mine a week before his.

Not sure if he even got it yet. He hasn't messaged me about it.

And it's USPS right now. A few sites have disclaimers saying USPS is insanely slow right now.

I just overnighted a package from UPS for $20, got here in 20 hours. I'll be using UPS when I can :D

Don’t know if this is against rules or bad etiquette, but where did you order it from? So I know if that’s what I’ll be looking forward to… lol
Try to avoid usps/new jersey as much as possible. There are articles about a new jersey usps facility causing a lot of problems for like the last month and a half or so. I've had almost every package shipping out of new jersey delayed but thankfully not 13 days. I forgot which city it is exactly but if you google usps and new jersey you will get multiple hits about it. I've started looking up store locations to avoid anything from there lol. Surprisingly there are a lot of online stores who ship from new jersey.

Hahaha it’s all good. There was a time we were respected (soprano years) hahaha then Jersey shore the show ruined all the respect the mobs got us…. Damn shame I tell you…
Jersey shore was a guilty pleasure of mine. =D

Jersey shore was a guilty pleasure of mine. =D
My wife’s brother came over from Germany for the first time around 2009… First thing he asked??? If we will be able to see where “jersey shore” was filmed…. Was blown away. But I will admit. I watched the show. Hell. Snooki just sold her house that’s 3 houses down from my brother’s…. We don’t just watch jersey shore! We are the real jersey shore!

All back together!

Just waiting on my ESC harness :)

20211105_120554.jpg

20211105_120609.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back