Kraton Backflips with the Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that one is awesome there are a few other good ones too... here is one of the kraton ripping up the big one in the yard....

@Josh nortz What is the set up for the Kraton in that last vid- as far as diff oils and esc settings? I'm surprised to see that you could tap the brake in mid air and also hit the gas again making corrections twice in the air, nice driving

@Josh nortz What is the set up for the Kraton in that last vid- as far as diff oils and esc settings? I'm surprised to see that you could tap the brake in mid air and also hit the gas again making corrections twice in the air, nice driving
Proline badlands 15 tooth pinion, 100k center diff 100k rear diff, 50k front, 60wt rear shock oil, 70wt front shock oil, tekno 90mm orange Springs all around, maybe a 16 tooth pinion.... it flies off that hill I have plenty of hang time... and lots of practice. My arrmas are my favorite trucks... I have a typhoon at my place waiting to be opened up and ripped on, delivered Friday afternoon and I had to come to my parents to clean up the wood shop to get ready for my wedding reception next weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back