Backyard Nero fun!

donp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Typhon 6s
I am new to the Arrma brand and purchaced a green nero and added the diff brain when new. I have crawled up some inclines I use as a challenge for my wraith and scx10, I have tried drift mode in the snow , and just all out in blast mode using 2 6000mah 50c 2s lipos and 2 3s 5000 35c duratrax lipos and haven't had any problems except for a loose motor mount ( probably my fault when adding diff brain) and a shattered wheel after hitting the shed in cold temps. I don't bash the crap out of it but, after a few runs with small jumps ( 4 feet and under) all out speed with the stock pinion I think this is one tough truck. I see some people are disappointed with the durability with this truck and just wanted to put my opinion on its performance on here. You have to understand the physics of what you are expecting the truck to handle before you condemn its durability. Sure upgrades and improvement can be made to any r/c but to jump off a 2 story building and be upset something broke, probably should be impressed with what didn't break. I think the Nero is a great machine and can't be beat for the price.

lonee

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
100%
Some small little weaky points, but mainly a great, impressive car out of the box.
On the other hand, what shall we do in the free time if nothing is to improve? :)

I love my Big rock too and till yet no important part is broken, just an rear body stand! :D

Regards,
lonee