Negative Bad customer experience from Mac's Custom Design and Prints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeighDay

I came...I saw...I broke it
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Talion EXB
I'll try to make this as brief as I can.

I ordered some shock covers for my Xmaxx. They arrived and were not the right color that I thought I had ordered. (I ordered green, instead of lime green). I went to the company's website and found the company email address. Sent them an email admitting I had ordered the wrong color. In the follow up emails they offered to send me the correct color and a return shipping label the wrong ones. I replied great let me know if you need any information from me. This is where they went MIA.

I sent follow up e-mails asking if they needed any additional information to send the new ones. Nothing. A week went by and sent an email. Nothing. Another week went by sent another email and still nothing.

This time I went to the company website the live chatted with one of the representatives. They told me they would look into it. Nothing after that. Went on e-bay to write a review about the customer experience I had but they passed the blame on me saying I didn't contact them via e-bay (where I had ordered them from) I sent them a message on e-bay and you guessed it they didn't respond.

I'm sure others may have a good experience from this company but if this is the way they do business then they shouldn't be in business. I only spent $15 so it’s not a huge loss. The point of this was not to vent, okay maybe a little, but to hopefully steer people away from a company that doesn't keep it's promises.

Okay getting off of the soap box now.

Last edited:
I ordered from them for the 1st time the other week. Paid for 2 day shipping. 5 days later, not shipped. Emailed them and they were a little defensive at 1st, but it got better. Explained that his wife and family make the shock covers by hand/to order, so shipping does take time. Understood.

He did admit that my order was behind so he reimbursed me my 2 day shipping charge. It should be sitting at the PO with my held mail. We'll see when I return from vaca! 👍 😁

I ordered from them for the 1st time the other week. Paid for 2 day shipping. 5 days later, not shipped. Emailed them and they were a little defensive at 1st, but it got better. Explained that his wife and family make the shock covers by hand/to order, so shipping does take time. Understood.

He did admit that my order was behind so he reimbursed me my 2 day shipping charge. It should be sitting at the PO with my held mail. We'll see when I return from vaca! 👍 😁
Shock covers were here and they did reimburse me the shipping as they promised. Haven't put them on yet, but they seem to be well made. 👍

Shock covers were here and they did reimburse me the shipping as they promised. Haven't put them on yet, but they seem to be well made. 👍
I like mine although I tore one when I bent the rear shock tower and broke a toe link end not a fault of the cover by any means.

@PeighDay did you ever hear anything back from Patrick?

I like mine although I tore one when I bent the rear shock tower and broke a toe link end not a fault of the cover by any means.

@PeighDay did you ever hear anything back from Patrick?
Yes I did. He responded via eBay. I should have started messaging there but I figured emailing the company directly would have sufficed.

He informed me that he shipped out new ones and that I did not need to return the other ones. In the end it all worked out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back