Kraton Bad day for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an suggestion,
on the pic with the motor it looks like the pinion gear and the main gear are not straight to each other.
Maybe you´re motor mount will be bend. If you just pun an new gear on the motor with that setting, you will get the same soon.

lonee

Not sure if you refer to my pictures of pinion and spur. If it is, the reason it looks that way is the clutchbell bearings gave up and blew all the little balls out. Basically the bell was dancing in its housing until everything finally went to a halt.

It was my own fault, got carried away on high jumps, too much fun, ja ja. But I will upgrade to Vertigo clutch housing, brace, the whole deal.
(If reply was not for my previous posting, then disregard)

** All of a sudden this thread is picking up momentum, lets see more destruction pictures, lol...

At least is not a bad day as this poor deer, looked like it had too much to drink.

IMG_20170304_142004.jpg

Was riding my road bike, at first glance all I saw were the ribs, and had to stop, one never knows if its the real deal, it turn out to be a deer. Looked it got hit by a car, and just coincidence the bottle was right beside it.

I think you should put that wheel on the front of the car, and the run 6s speed passes until it tears apart. :)

Haha. Im with you all on breakages. Gotta pay to play.
Broke the rear/ front metal brace that holds the arm in place, wing, as well as rear bulkhead. Lol. Dunno how that happened.

Attachments

• 20170326_172238.jpg
    20170326_172238.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20170326_171545~2.jpg
    20170326_171545~2.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 50
You don't know how that happened, lol...

Thats what we all say when we call warranty.

It does show ARRMAs can take a beating.

Guys I honestly miss my kraton. With parts being on back order what other options do I have?

Guys I honestly miss my kraton. With parts being on back order what other options do I have?
Not break it? J/K.
I ebay most of my parts. May have to wait for shipping but thats been my best luck.

I just found the rolling chassis for 299.99 I might picked that up
With shipping I am guessing it will be around $315. And that is without the rims, tires, body, motor, esc, servo, receiver and transmitter. I guess if it was me, instead of getting that for $315, I would just buy a new one from Tower Hobbies for $425 with everything and then when the parts become available again you would have a whole back-up truck. Just a thought.

With shipping I am guessing it will be around $315. And that is without the rims, tires, body, motor, esc, servo, receiver and transmitter. I guess if it was me, instead of getting that for $315, I would just buy a new one from Tower Hobbies for $425 with everything and then when the parts become available again you would have a whole back-up truck. Just a thought.
Didn't know I could get on that cheap from tower hobbies

If you pay the $4.99 for the one year membership of the super saver club before you order the truck, you will have a coupon in your account for $75 off of $499, bringing the price down to $425. Because of that, the roller for $300 seems awfully high priced to me.

EDIT: Should also add that if you don't pay the $4.99 for the membership you can still get $50 off of it, making it $450.

Last edited:
If you pay the $4.99 for the one year membership of the super saver club before you order the truck, you will have a coupon in your account for $75 off of $499, bringing the price down to $425. Because of that, the roller for $300 seems awfully high priced to me.

EDIT: Should also add that if you don't pay the $4.99 for the membership you can still get $50 off of it, making it $450.
Good idea buying another whole truck for parts !!
The stuff you might not use sell it on eBay easy.
Have u seen Jenny RC it's like a chop shop for rc?
They must be able to make money out of breaking down brand new Rc's for parts !!!

Good idea buying another whole truck for parts !!
The stuff you might not use sell it on eBay easy.
Have u seen Jenny RC it's like a chop shop for rc?
They must be able to make money out of breaking down brand new Rc's for parts !!!
I know that dollar hobbyz does that for all of their parts. I've bought a bunch of Arrma and HPI stuff from their as their prices are less then buying packaged parts for a lot of stuff. If also helps for me that they are located within an hour or two of my house so I order something and have it the next day usually.

Another thing you might be able to do is I believe that the parts you broke are shared with the Outcast and Talion (not 100% sure though) but you could buy one of those and take the parts from that to fix your Kraton. Then when the parts become available again you could buy the needed parts and have two different vehicles instead of two of the same vehicles.

I know that dollar hobbyz does that for all of their parts. I've bought a bunch of Arrma and HPI stuff from their as their prices are less then buying packaged parts for a lot of stuff. If also helps for me that they are located within an hour or two of my house so I order something and have it the next day usually.

Another thing you might be able to do is I believe that the parts you broke are shared with the Outcast and Talion (not 100% sure though) but you could buy one of those and take the parts from that to fix your Kraton. Then when the parts become available again you could buy the needed parts and have two different vehicles instead of two of the same vehicles.
Looks good !! Just had a look at there site but all the Arrma parts are sold out :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back