Granite Bad Lipos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuzboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
So the past couple runs in my Granite 4x4 BLX were smooth till the LVC stage 1 cutoff kicked in about 10 minutes into it then stage 2 shortly after (I had it kinda far) and I plugged in my 3S lipos to charge for them to say 3.86V/ cell. Am i missing something here? The ESC is in LIPO mode btw and its about 35 degrees over here. Sometimes i will have a fluke where it kicks in right away and I turn it off and on again and im good. But after 10-15 min of going hard on it I must be missing something. 5200MAH 65C 3S lipos by the way.

So the past couple runs in my Granite 4x4 BLX were smooth till the LVC stage 1 cutoff kicked in about 10 minutes into it then stage 2 shortly after (I had it kinda far) and I plugged in my 3S lipos to charge for them to say 3.86V/ cell. Am i missing something here? The ESC is in LIPO mode btw and its about 35 degrees over here. Sometimes i will have a fluke where it kicks in right away and I turn it off and on again and im good. But after 10-15 min of going hard on it I must be missing something. 5200MAH 65C 3S lipos by the way.
There has been a lot of reports of defective BLX100 ESCs. Call Horizon and leave a call back number. They will replace it.

You can also buy a lipo alarm and run in NiMH mode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back