SOLD / FOUND badalands 3.8 like knew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more NEW tires than I know what to do with, the big joes are 40 series, on 20mm losi hubs, just order the lst hubs on eBay 7$ shepped? lol
IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg
IMG_3406.jpg
IMG_3397.jpg
IMG_3399.jpg
IMG_3405.jpg
IMG_3395.jpg
IMG_3394.jpg
IMG_3392.jpg
IMG_3396.jpg

the badlands aren't those posted, those posted, the side walls gonna roll over and kill handling, these on 1/2" offset Truggy rims, with closed cell inserts, and you can see I know a thing or 2 on how to glue a tire properly...

Badlands, and the Crimefighters, all on 17mm truggy 1/2" offset rims. w/closed cell inserts...they WILL PERFORM

I got paid back. PayPal had to forces the guy. Lucky thing happened, I ordered new tires from Tower and through their error I ended up with 2 sets for the price of one.

awesome to hear , how did that exactly go down??

Where can I get a set of the ones in the second pic? They look like Backflips.
who's the ones I just posted, not sure they sell these anymore, job security, they love the others to be bashed on and tear at the sides, as the weight rolling over on those, maybe a light electric chassis, certainly no arm lol

They are not the same thing. The MX38s are over an inch taller and just under an inch wider. I'll have to pass. I was hoping for the regular Badlands and not the MX38s. Thank you for getting the information though. Good luck on your sale.

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-mx38-3.8-traxxas-style-bead-all-terrain-tires-mounted/

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-3.8-mounted-on-desperado-black-1/2-offset-17mm-wheels/
I HAVE TREADS LIKE SECOND PIC, UR RIGHT THERE BADLANDS, THE OTHERS ARE WHATEVER?

who's the ones I just posted, not sure they sell these anymore, job security, they love the others to be bashed on and tear at the sides, as the weight rolling over on those, maybe a light electric chassis, certainly no arm lol

Man I'm tired and I may be a bit slow right now but I'm not following what you just said...are you saying these aren't sold anymore and even if they were to not use them on an Arrma because the sides roll over? Do you offer wheels and tires in reference to "job security"?

wow you are confused, the OP screwed someone over, than the discussion came up on whats a badlands tire, etc,
than I showed what I have, which is superior to ones linked,
Those are pregude, and look how High a Sidewall, you Don't want that on these, with all the power, Will Rip Them to Shreds!!
The ones I have wont., being made for truggy's, small sidewall, better traction, virtually no rollover...
....thats all.. and there not "for sale",that was not my intention, but that again, EVERYTHING is forsale...
mine are new as you can see.
Message me if interested, I have alot of those crimefighters, which kick A$$ pretty EVERY offload 1/8 buggy and truggy racer driver, has a couple sets of crimefighters, as they "work" everywhere....Literally

the badlands aren't those posted, those posted, the side walls gonna roll over and kill handling, these on 1/2" offset Truggy rims, with closed cell inserts, and you can see I know a thing or 2 on how to glue a tire properly...

Badlands, and the Crimefighters, all on 17mm truggy 1/2" offset rims. w/closed cell inserts...they WILL PERFORM
I am new to the rc hobby , always wanted one as a kid but they were too expensive for my blood so now I'm a grown up at least if your just going by years alive only and I had a wild hair and I bought a rc10t4.1 about two months ago. Now three rc's later I have a nero but my tires are pretty much shot. I read your post and I was wondering if you have a set of 4 tires that you would like to sell me. You are obviously much better at gluing tires than I am or likely ever will be and instead of trying to glue them and ruin them myself I thought I'd ask if you are interested in selling me a set of yours? You can email me at [email protected] if your interested . Thank you.

They are not the same thing. The MX38s are over an inch taller and just under an inch wider. I'll have to pass. I was hoping for the regular Badlands and not the MX38s. Thank you for getting the information though. Good luck on your sale.

Agree Chevy deff not the 3.8s those r the mx38s
My non mx38 trencher 3.8s
20180312_152236.jpg

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-mx38-3.8-traxxas-style-bead-all-terrain-tires-mounted/

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-3.8-mounted-on-desperado-black-1/2-offset-17mm-wheels/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back