Badass stretched typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsonb5891

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Outcast 4s
Max 6, poseidon 1527, ran on 7s most of the time, 8s just recently. Built from the ground up, everything custom or aftermarket other than the diff case front and rear. Just bash it kraton chassis, titanium tie rods, titanium center drive shafts, hot racing front and rear hubs, carbon fiber limitless shock towers, custom shocks, tekno gears, tekno pink front springs, green rear. Ripple killer 8s cap pack, jbi fifth scale wheel adapters with +5mm offset, fifth scale grp wheels, custom candy painted typhon body, h.r front rear chassis braces, motor mount and diff support. Custom made carbon fiber top mounting plates, jbi top plate servo saver. Savox sg1231 high torque servo. Hot racing spool and top mount. Car is a true beast and i love my build..one of a kind custom

Attachments

• 20200118_121339.jpg
    20200118_121339.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 20200111_170612.jpg
    20200111_170612.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 201
Very nice rig?? Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll hang out and show some running vids and expound on your build decisions to help others learn.
Will do..will help in any way i can
+1 to see a speed run vid
My head cam will be here this week and i will be happy to post vids..shes a monster!!
Max 6, poseidon 1527, ran on 7s most of the time, 8s just recently. Built from the ground up, everything custom or aftermarket other than the diff case front and rear. Just bash it kraton chassis, titanium tie rods, titanium center drive shafts, hot racing front and rear hubs, carbon fiber limitless shock towers, custom shocks, tekno gears, tekno pink front springs, green rear. Ripple killer 8s cap pack, jbi fifth scale wheel adapters with +5mm offset, fifth scale grp wheels, custom candy painted typhon body, h.r front rear chassis braces, motor mount and diff support. Custom made carbon fiber top mounting plates, jbi top plate servo saver. Savox sg1231 high torque servo. Hot racing spool and top mount. Car is a true beast and i love my build..one of a kind custom

Sweet looking ride!
I like the GRP 1/5 for a parking lot car.

Are those A-Arms different than the Typhon? They look long but maybe that is the wheel hex spacer and 1/5 wheels.
Yeah man..its my parking lot monster!! Buzzes like a chainsaw..but yeah they are outcast arms

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back