Senton bag for transporting your 1/10 Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrude

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Last week my son had his first RC club meet and I delivered the Senton after school, purely for safety reasons, not because I wanted to see how the RC cars all raced against each other. :)

However, this week I'm just going to let my son take it in the morning, the RC club teacher can lock all the cars in a closet before school. I saw some of his peers had bags which are apparently specifically for RC cars. However, the bags I see on Amazon are either really cheap and just look like a duffel bag, or really expensive and have more features than we really need. I figured we would just use a duffel bag but we don't already have one big enough so I need to get something to keep it all together.

So, what bag can you recommend? Low end to mid price range please, is less than $40 do-able?

Does the hard top and bottom panel really have any benefit?

I'd like some separate pockets to drop the transmitter and batteries in, or should I get a separate metal box for the batteries?

Carry-able by an 8YO boy so not too heavy.

Thanks!

Last week my son had his first RC club meet and I delivered the Senton after school, purely for safety reasons, not because I wanted to see how the RC cars all raced against each other. :)

However, this week I'm just going to let my son take it in the morning, the RC club teacher can lock all the cars in a closet before school. I saw some of his peers had bags which are apparently specifically for RC cars. However, the bags I see on Amazon are either really cheap and just look like a duffel bag, or really expensive and have more features than we really need. I figured we would just use a duffel bag but we don't already have one big enough so I need to get something to keep it all together.

So, what bag can you recommend? Low end to mid price range please, is less than $40 do-able?

Does the hard top and bottom panel really have any benefit?

I'd like some separate pockets to drop the transmitter and batteries in, or should I get a separate metal box for the batteries?

Carry-able by an 8YO boy so not too heavy.

Thanks!

I have one of these and it holds my granite plus some other stuff. I find it light, durable and there are some extra pockets. I would buy it again.
Double check the measurements on the Senton though.

Internet's Best Soft Sided Tool Bag | 25 Inch | 22 Pockets | Wide Mouth Hard Base Tool Storage and Organizer Box https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXHZN1S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_upEPDbC2MCACT

I really like the HPI hauler bag, at $180, it's pricey and a bit overkill for what your wanting. Having wheels though does make it easier to tote around for any distance.

RCPlanet lists quite a few to give you an idea what's out there for RC use:
https://www.rcplanet.com/search-results/?q=bag&narrow=[["Categories","321"]]&disable_semantics=1

My first bag was a simple wing tote bag, like this. Got me through the first few years with a t-maxx and savage. On thing that bugged me with it was it didn't have a shoulder strap. It held up well to abuse though. They make one specific for short course trucks for $55:
https://www.rcplanet.com/field-equipment/carrying-case-bags/wing-tote-short-course-truck-bag-wgt381/

Can see a review video for it as well:

Attachments

• bag closed.jpg
    bag closed.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 68
  • bag open.jpg
    bag open.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 69
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back