Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Baja Bug Body

Pappy325

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
I have the orange granite 4x4 and have beat the body to bits. And wanted to get a Baja beetle for it. Is there a certain one I should get that will fit my car? Or is it impossible?

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
I have the orange granite 4x4 and have beat the body to bits. And wanted to get a Baja beetle for it. Is there a certain one I should get that will fit my car? Or is it impossible?
Probably the best one would be the one for the Stampede as they are similar in size.

Pappy325

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Probably the best one would be the one for the Stampede as they are similar in size.
Do you have a link for it. I’ve been looking but can’t find it. (I’m super new to the hobby)

joostin420

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Typhon
You had me at beetle :cool: Just made chili last week :p

Drtybird

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
Please post pics of desing and work love to put one on my kraton

Pappy325

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
It took me a few days to work up the nerve to cut the body but this is where I am now. I had to fully remove the rear fenders because they didn’t work with the back tires. And I will also need to find taller risers. If you all know if ARrma makes some that direct bolt it would be great if not do you know of a good replacement? 83804028-67E3-4C4C-9EBB-7EC7D0446AAB.jpeg

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
It took me a few days to work up the nerve to cut the body but this is where I am now. I had to fully remove the rear fenders because they didn’t work with the back tires. And I will also need to find taller risers. If you all know if ARrma makes some that direct bolt it would be great if not do you know of a good replacement? View attachment 23626
I want to say I've seen guys use Traxxas Emaxx body mounts bolted straight to the shock towers. https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/extended-front-and-rear-body-mounts-t-e-maxx.asp

Do like @sevin7 did https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/sevins-outcast-jeep-indestructible-body-tutorial.8138/#post-83488

Drtybird

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
Doesn't the outcast have adjustable body mounts that fit factory placement

Drtybird

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
I am going to paint me another bug body for my kraton but am waiting till I need body. But as like most here I seek all the info

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scipunk Paint and Body 10
socaljoe Discontinued Models 1
Krimzun Paint and Body 11
bushy00 Arrma 6s BLX 9