Baja Bug Body

Thread starter #1

Pappy325

Arrma RC's
Granite
I have the orange granite 4x4 and have beat the body to bits. And wanted to get a Baja beetle for it. Is there a certain one I should get that will fit my car? Or is it impossible?

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
I have the orange granite 4x4 and have beat the body to bits. And wanted to get a Baja beetle for it. Is there a certain one I should get that will fit my car? Or is it impossible?
Probably the best one would be the one for the Stampede as they are similar in size.

Thread starter #9

Pappy325

Arrma RC's
Granite
It took me a few days to work up the nerve to cut the body but this is where I am now. I had to fully remove the rear fenders because they didn’t work with the back tires. And I will also need to find taller risers. If you all know if ARrma makes some that direct bolt it would be great if not do you know of a good replacement? 83804028-67E3-4C4C-9EBB-7EC7D0446AAB.jpeg

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
It took me a few days to work up the nerve to cut the body but this is where I am now. I had to fully remove the rear fenders because they didn’t work with the back tires. And I will also need to find taller risers. If you all know if ARrma makes some that direct bolt it would be great if not do you know of a good replacement? View attachment 23626
I want to say I've seen guys use Traxxas Emaxx body mounts bolted straight to the shock towers. https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/extended-front-and-rear-body-mounts-t-e-maxx.asp

Do like @sevin7 did https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/sevins-outcast-jeep-indestructible-body-tutorial.8138/#post-83488

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BashandBlast Senton 6S BLX 2
socaljoe Granite 2WD 1
Krimzun Paint and Body 11
bushy00 Senton 6S BLX 9