Baja Bug Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappy325

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have the orange granite 4x4 and have beat the body to bits. And wanted to get a Baja beetle for it. Is there a certain one I should get that will fit my car? Or is it impossible?

I have the orange granite 4x4 and have beat the body to bits. And wanted to get a Baja beetle for it. Is there a certain one I should get that will fit my car? Or is it impossible?
Probably the best one would be the one for the Stampede as they are similar in size.

Baja Bug body on hand. Wish me luck.
ABAC2D73-E724-4142-8097-5E1D900B4FE7.jpeg

It took me a few days to work up the nerve to cut the body but this is where I am now. I had to fully remove the rear fenders because they didn’t work with the back tires. And I will also need to find taller risers. If you all know if ARrma makes some that direct bolt it would be great if not do you know of a good replacement?
83804028-67E3-4C4C-9EBB-7EC7D0446AAB.jpeg

It took me a few days to work up the nerve to cut the body but this is where I am now. I had to fully remove the rear fenders because they didn’t work with the back tires. And I will also need to find taller risers. If you all know if ARrma makes some that direct bolt it would be great if not do you know of a good replacement? View attachment 23626
I want to say I've seen guys use Traxxas Emaxx body mounts bolted straight to the shock towers. https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/extended-front-and-rear-body-mounts-t-e-maxx.asp

Do like @sevin7 did https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/sevins-outcast-jeep-indestructible-body-tutorial.8138/#post-83488

I am going to paint me another bug body for my kraton but am waiting till I need body. But as like most here I seek all the info

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back