Balance charger without +- input?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayFalco

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I ordered this charger as a secondary charger a while ago, but it doesn't have the red black +- input on it. Can it really balance without them? or are they just for discharging?

07A19FE0-BF2A-4C85-9673-F3A82989E226.jpeg

You charge your battery through the balance leads ,just plug the balance leads into the charger it does balance the lipos they just charge slowly normally 1a or below

I used to have a lipo charger like that. It only plugged into the balance lead so you couldn't get polarity wrong. I binned it, I'd rather see the cell voltages and mah info etc. It was real slow charging too.

Like they said, it charges thru the balance port. They tend to be painfully slow to charge any decent sized lipo.

This is my most recent charger, and out of all I have, it's incredible. I use it as a PB charger in my garage also. At 25 amps, it rocks and can do two at the same time.
Especially for the money. I actually just ordered another one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01NAN7JQ0?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

thanks for the answer. Well as I wrote its just a secondary for when i want to charge my kids 2S bat as the same time as I charge my 3S. I use this one, works like a charm.

BF7BA22E-1935-4A90-8B21-9472718FAE6C.jpeg

thanks for the answer. Well as I wrote its just a secondary for when i want to charge my kids 2S bat as the same time as I charge my 3S. I use this one, works like a charm.

View attachment 120637
I have one of those, (many versions over the years) and I am still using it, got it back in 05 I think. Great charger!

Back