Mojave "BamBam" Mojave EXB build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

What's good Arrma fam! I ended up spending more money and buying a Mojave exb. I just couldn't resist after seeing so much love on this forum for the rig. Especially from @The_Otherside lol. It got here yesterday, and I've already put a pack through it. It really is unique compared to all the other Arrma rigs I own. I totally see now why people love it because I love it now too lol.

I bought a MMX8s and a tp 4060cm 2080kv motor to go in it. My motor got here a day late, so I ended up borrowing the tp 4060 1750kv from my typhon tlr and it already had a 26t pinion on it so I left it on there. I also changed the mojave center diff to 46t and moved the battery tray back though that was totally an accident because I just put it back in without paying attention lol. The setup was very nice tbh, so nice that I'm wondering if I should even put the 4060cm 2080kv in or put it in my typhon or even my 2nd felony that's getting the c8 body. I have so many motor combos between all my rigs I don't know what motor will be best where hahaha.

I have some 1/5 scale GRPs with the justbashit adapters that I will probably throw on it at some point. I also just bought the new belted mojave tires from MethodRC that will get here today, really excited to try them.

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

What's good Arrma fam! I ended up spending more money and buying a Mojave exb. I just couldn't resist after seeing so much love on this forum for the rig. Especially from @The_Otherside lol. It got here yesterday, and I've already put a pack through it. It really is unique compared to all the other Arrma rigs I own. I totally see now why people love it because I love it now too lol.

I bought a MMX8s and a tp 4060cm 2080kv motor to go in it. My motor got here a day late, so I ended up borrowing the tp 4060 1750kv from my typhon tlr and it already had a 26t pinion on it so I left it on there. I also changed the mojave center diff to 46t and moved the battery tray back though that was totally an accident because I just put it back in without paying attention lol. The setup was very nice tbh, so nice that I'm wondering if I should even put the 4060cm 2080kv in or put it in my typhon or even my 2nd felony that's getting the c8 body. I have so many motor combos between all my rigs I don't know what motor will be best where hahaha.

I have some 1/5 scale GRPs with the justbashit adapters that I will probably throw on it at some point. I also just bought the new belted mojave tires from MethodRC that will get here today, really excited to try them.

View attachment 192761
View attachment 192762
View attachment 192763
Let me know how the methodrc tires are when you get them

Let me know how the methodrc tires are when you get them

SKKKEEEEEEEETTT!!

This thing is so fun lol. I glued the tires last night with the help of the wifey and I just got back from trying em out. Honestly I'm impressed! I only tried them on road but they are sweet and don't ballon. I think I might have got up to about 65-70 mph and they handled it well. I'd definitely buy them again and gluing them was pretty easy with 2 people. I peeled back the tire and had the wifey apply glue. We did one side on all tires and then few hours later went back and did the other side. Each side only took like 2 minutes once we got the process down. I can't wait to toss them on my typhon and see what happens haha.

I also decided to take the tp 4060 1750 kv out and put it back in my typhon. I installed the motor I originally bought for the mojave, the 4060cm 2080kv and put a 21t pinion on it. It rippppss and the temps were extremely good. Granted ambient here was like 46f but I never even hit 100f on the motor or esc. I might go up to a 23 or 24t. Or I might just keep it as is, the motor is rated for 8s so maybe i'll give that a go. ;D

They looks like they grip really well!! I can tell from driving mine that these grip!!

They looks like they grip really well!! I can tell from driving mine that these grip!!
Yea as soon as I tried them I noticed a difference. These tires are great so far. I still haven't tried them off road but on road they really do well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back