Banggood Ramp?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radian2x

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just came across this ramp on Banggood. Does anyone have experience with it? Looks pretty good for the price, and it's adjustable too.

Long shipping time though... 40-50 days.

Banggood ramp

1583354984057.png

Just came across this ramp on Banggood. Does anyone have experience with it? Looks pretty good for the price, and it's adjustable too.

Long shipping time though... 40-50 days.

Banggood ramp

View attachment 68232
What are you planning on jumping on that ramp? It’s only 33.5” wide, so it will have to be 1/10 scale at maximum. This would be good for mini scale rigs. 1/14 or 1/16 scale would be fun.

I wish it listed how thick that nylon sheet was. But if you're not handy with tools enough to build your own it's definitely not as expensive as other ramp systems I've seen. If you end up being a guinea pig and getting this let us know how you like it ?

Yeah I figured it would be a bit much for my 6s Kraton. I do have a wood ramp but it needs to be rebuilt.

Not sure how strong the framework would be.

For about 30 dollars worth of wood at Home Depot you can make a much bigger and better one ??
Only if you have the tools, which will put you way over the price if you don't. And you'll have a wood ramp that is much heavier, not as portable, not waterproof and not adjustable. To build a portable, adjustable one with a metal frame like the banggood, you'll need even more tools. I think the metal materials, solder, plastic sheet, etc. is going to cost more than $30 as well. I just ordered one, hope it holds up.

Last edited:
Stephane Z built one. He does the craziest, most technical RC jumps on YouTube
He is the most underrated driver on YouTube. His skills are amazing, and does stunts you see nowhere else. His builds are great, really solid. I have no idea why he doesn’t have more subscribers. He hangs out here now and then, goes by @werner sline

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back