Banggood Shipping Times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucko1980

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Can someone tell me what I can expect for shipping times from Banggood? I know there is a pandemic going on, but just wondering what to expect. I ordered some shocks and a dumborc from them on the 12th of april. The tracking shows it has left china as of april 14th. once an item leaves china, what is a normal timeframe for delivery? Thanks!

Can someone tell me what I can expect for shipping times from Banggood? I know there is a pandemic going on, but just wondering what to expect. I ordered some shocks and a dumborc from them on the 12th of april. The tracking shows it has left china as of april 14th. once an item leaves china, what is a normal timeframe for delivery? Thanks!
Normally a couple weeks do probably a month total

I know better than to buy slow boat right now. Sometimes you don't have a choice. From the past (pre-pandemic), once the boat undocks in China, US dest. are usually 10-14 days. Storms and routes may change and delays of a day here and there are normal. US customs will sit on it for as long as 10 days once docked in US. 1 Week min. with US Cust. from my past exper. The boat travels mostly to the Western US border. Depending where you are here the states its another day delayed. Boats making it to the Eastern US ports need more time. There are a lot of variables. Its the slow boat for a reason. Not Amazon Prime. I would expect your delivery in a week to 10 (best case) days if you were me. right now US Customs is at a lock down level. Low staffing and high volumes to inspect. It can stay stuck at port for very long. But at least you know it is in the US.
BTW, when placing an order say with Baangood, your order can sit in Chinas port just waiting for a container to share. This can take 2 weeks from my exper. Your order will show shipped, yet it doesn't get a boat for as long as 2 weeks. (before it can leave China's port) I order slow boat maybe 2-3 times a year. I find it a nuisance waiting and all. I would rarely buy expensive items. Damage can happen easily. Customs can open/inspect some of the packages. The last $350. item bought was destroyed in transit. (high end CF Bicycle wheels) Dealing with a claim was pretty bad. Customer service is a Zero. Your credit card company is hopefully there to help. I only buy cheap goods that are disposable.

I know better than to buy slow boat right now. Sometimes you don't have a choice. From the past (pre-pandemic), once the boat undocks in China, US dest. are usually 10-14 days. Storms and routes may change and delays of a day here and there are normal. US customs will sit on it for as long as 10 days once docked in US. 1 Week min. with US Cust. from my past exper. The boat travels mostly to the Western US border. Depending where you are here the states its another day delayed. Boats making it to the Eastern US ports need more time. There are a lot of variables. Its the slow boat for a reason. Not Amazon Prime. I would expect your delivery in a week to 10 (best case) days if you were me. right now US Customs is at a lock down level. Low staffing and high volumes to inspect. It can stay stuck at port for very long. But at least you know it is in the US.
BTW, when placing an order say with Baangood, your order can sit in Chinas port just waiting for a container to share. This can take 2 weeks from my exper. Your order will show shipped, yet it doesn't get a boat for as long as 2 weeks. (before it can leave China's port) I order slow boat maybe 2-3 times a year. I find it a nuisance waiting and all. I would rarely buy expensive items. Damage can happen easily. Customs can open/inspect some of the packages. The last $350. item bought was destroyed in transit. (high end CF Bicycle wheels) Dealing with a claim was pretty bad. Customer service is a Zero. Your credit card company is hopefully there to help. I only buy cheap goods that are disposable.
Thanks for the info. Right now the tracking shows it has left Shenzen and that is about it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.58.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.58.06 PM.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.58.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.58.56 PM.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 49
Ive read these before. It appears that it isn't offshore yet. Once offshore, there will be no info until it shows tracked to US Customs. First Scan Stateside. Has been "Processed Through Facility" doesn't mean its on boat just yet. Hopefully I am wrong this time .:LOL:

I ordered an rx from banggood on 4/18 and it still hasn’t even shipped. The GT5 is nice but damnit I can’t find an rx in the states. I might pick up a 3PV.

Getting closer......

Attachments

• FCA85E88-5530-485A-AC5D-2FFCF5B31A16.jpeg
    FCA85E88-5530-485A-AC5D-2FFCF5B31A16.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 58
I think it's closer to 2 months now with the pandemic. I just ordered a handful of items yesterday. And July 15th is estimate on delivery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back