Europe Bapchild Kent UK RC Dirt Jumps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dugs

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What’s happening people!

Just a thread to inform you Kent bashers that there is a great spot to take your rigs for some dirt jump action, offering berms, jumps, rhythm sections and pure RC moon boosting madness! The jumps carry on and on throughout a quiet not well known spot which you guys can benefit from at no cost, the banks at either side provide a wide viewpoint also.

The spot is located behind Hempstead House Hotel and Spa in the town of Bapchild Sittingbourne, carry on past the facility as you were heading to go in towards Rodmersham and on the left is a field gate which will need a leg over and simply follow right down the field, you will see the farmers crop and the dirt jumps are just before, on the unused part of the land. I have been down today and had a blast with the Typhon and I’m sure you lot will too.

It would be great to meet some new people and I’m sure this spot will bring people together (once lockdown restrictions permit of course)

Happy Bashing - Dugs

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing

Attachments

• 3F44CE57-588A-44BE-B700-45C44BA9F4DD.jpeg
    3F44CE57-588A-44BE-B700-45C44BA9F4DD.jpeg
    453.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 60964460-C8CA-440E-A182-6E788E90FA29.png
    60964460-C8CA-440E-A182-6E788E90FA29.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
  • 1747FD0B-C6A7-4D3E-891F-1D2117AEF236.jpeg
    1747FD0B-C6A7-4D3E-891F-1D2117AEF236.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 142
Nice tip - looks good! We are not too far from there and looking for some good bashing spots. Might take a trip there soon with our Senton and outcast and see how it goes.
Do share if anyone knows other spots in the north Kent area.

What’s happening people!

Just a thread to inform you Kent bashers that there is a great spot to take your rigs for some dirt jump action, offering berms, jumps, rhythm sections and pure RC moon boosting madness! The jumps carry on and on throughout a quiet not well known spot which you guys
What’s happening people!

Just a thread to inform you Kent bashers that there is a great spot to take your rigs for some dirt jump action, offering berms, jumps, rhythm sections and pure RC moon boosting madness! The jumps carry on and on throughout a quiet not well known spot which you guys can benefit from at no cost, the banks at either side provide a wide viewpoint also.

The spot is located behind Hempstead House Hotel and Spa in the town of Bapchild Sittingbourne, carry on past the facility as you were heading to go in towards Rodmersham and on the left is a field gate which will need a leg over and simply follow right down the field, you will see the farmers crop and the dirt jumps are just before, on the unused part of the land. I have been down today and had a blast with the Typhon and I’m sure you lot will too.

It would be great to meet some new people and I’m sure this spot will bring people together (once lockdown restrictions permit of course)

Happy Bashing - Dugs

can benefit from at no cost, the banks at either side provide a wide viewpoint also.

Happy Bashing - Dugs
Sadly the place got destroyed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back