SOLD / FOUND Barely used V2 Outcast 6s with battery and charger. $400 shipped (sold)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
Bought this Outcast for $296 at the LHS. Paid $50 to get the center diff rebuilt with new gaskets, seals, changed out the center diff bearings with rubber shielded ones and 500k diff fluid was added. Also it has a new 12t aftermarket pinion (heavier duty than stock) and a new spur gear in order to get rid of gear noise. Didn't touch the outer diffs, but they look and sound good. I'll throw in a power hobby 6s battery (only used like 6 times maximum) and a RDX1 Pro 100w charger. Tactic ttx300 radio and receiver included. $400 shipped. It's a V2 late 2017 production model. UPS ground. PayPal. Only reason I'm selling it is because I have another Outcast 6s.

20191105_042523.jpg
20191027_080649.jpg
20191027_080709.jpg
20191027_080635.jpg
20191026_173607.jpg

Why do you guys have to tempt me with the countdown running? I feel like I just have to see what the new release is before I buy anything else. If that release is a letdown, I’m gonna regret not jumping on some of these great deals. Good luck on the sale. If it lingers past the release date I might snatch it up ??

Why do you guys have to tempt me with the countdown running? I feel like I just have to see what the new release is before I buy anything else. If that release is a letdown, I’m gonna regret not jumping on some of these great deals. Good luck on the sale. If it lingers past the release date I might snatch it up ??
No worries. Yeah, I'm taking a big hit here, but if it lands on the laps of one of the cool people here, I can live with it. I just can't justify two Outcasts. It was an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up. Now I've made it an even BETTER deal ?.

What spur gear are you referring too that makes it less noisy? Or do you just mean it was replaced with a new stock one? Thanks
It was replaced with a new stock one because it looks like the pinion had uneven wear because the mesh might have come loose. No more irregular noise. Just the normal one now that Arrmas make.

Sold locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back