Utah Bash area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zachbg37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. 4x4-Mega
I haven't seen any posts from utah on here. Was hoping to find some bew places to bash. I need to find a good place to test my new kraton.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Hey man just joined the forum, live up in Ogden but just got a new Notorious. Have you found some good bashing places? I know they have a pretty cool spot for bmx/mountain biking jumps up I street downtown slc

Welcome to the forum.
I found one good bmx track in west jordan, but people aren't really "allowed"
When it gets warmer I'll start looking for some places around the valley.

Found an good spots yet?
Im in bountiful.
I figure when the snow melts, up below the big B on the mountain will be a ripper spot. Just going to be a while since winter just started, lol.
Until then, ill be hitting parks and fields where snow has melted.

I've been looking for some good spots. BMX trail I used to frequent is gone now :(

So far, I've been going to the Dimple Dell Regional Park. Downside is that they've covered the trails with wood chips that like getting stuck in my steering linkage. Haven't checked out all of it yet though. Hopefully farther east is different. Tried starting at the bottom (300 East) and 13th East so far.

I haven't seen any posts from utah on here. Was hoping to find some bew places to bash. I need to find a good place to test my new kraton.
Tanner park dirt bike jumps going tomorrow
I've been looking for some good spots. BMX trail I used to frequent is gone now :(

So far, I've been going to the Dimple Dell Regional Park. Downside is that they've covered the trails with wood chips that like getting stuck in my steering linkage. Haven't checked out all of it yet though. Hopefully farther east is different. Tried starting at the bottom (300 East) and 13th East so far.
Tanner park dirt bike jump going tomorrow

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back