Kraton Bash Bar Chassis Brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony7782

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I keep seeing these chassis braces that go on the bottom of the chassjs I think people are calling them bash bars. Where can these be found and has anyone had any experience with them? Thought about adding it to my exb chassis until I get a m2c

Heres where you can get them here. I've heard they are pretty good but you are almost paying as much as an m2c chassis so many people say just to pay the little bit extra to get the m2c.

The bash bar is right about $100 to my door in the U.S., including shipping. The M2C chassis is $226 plus shipping. It's enough of a difference that I'll probably go with the bash bar. I've seen people lay a beating on the thing on YouTube and nobody's bent one so far.

When I get it (have to get the Kraton first), I'll try to break it and keep you posted.

The bash bar is right about $100 to my door in the U.S., including shipping. The M2C chassis is $226 plus shipping. It's enough of a difference that I'll probably go with the bash bar. I've seen people lay a beating on the thing on YouTube and nobody's bent one so far.

When I get it (have to get the Kraton first), I'll try to break it and keep you posted.
Where are you getting $226 from? I'm showing $145 shipped for the Kraton v5 chassis in the US

Where are you getting $226 from? I'm showing $145 shipped for the Kraton v5 chassis in the US

Because I'm not a bright man. I now see we're in the 6s forum. I was looking at the 8s chassis, which is the one I'd buy. I'll go now :)

Because I'm not a bright man. I now see we're in the 6s forum. I was looking at the 8s chassis, which is the one I'd buy. I'll go now :)
I kinda figured you might have been talking about a bigger rig lol No worries! We all do it :)

I see that now thanks. I didn’t realize it was in uk
yeah but twice he price of the bash bar. and still bends.. m2c chassis that is. but bash bar makes it so stock chassis is twice ass thick where it usually bends at.. m2c still same thickness just doesn't bend as quickly. still will bend tho. if ya send it big..

yeah but twice he price of the bash bar. and still bends.. m2c chassis that is. but bash bar makes it so stock chassis is twice ass thick where it usually bends at.. m2c still same thickness just doesn't bend as quickly. still will bend tho. if ya send it big..
Do you own one? Have you tried doing simple maintenance with the bash bar installed? You must remove F/R diffs in order to remove anything else on the chassis. Radio plate, battery tray, servo mount, etc are all blocked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back