Virginia Bash club in Fredericksburg VA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a couple spots in Fredericksburg where we bash. One is near the Fredericksburg Expo Center and another is a skate park. We also do a lot of crawling and have some amazing spots.

If you happen to be on Facebook, check us out there too.

Attachments

• 25801E41-F1E2-43D0-AA31-679480EAD6CB.jpeg
    25801E41-F1E2-43D0-AA31-679480EAD6CB.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 52
Time Machine,

I'm a bit North in Leesburg. What kind of spot for you all use? Might have take a ride South and bash with you all!

M

Goliath, I'm in the Frederick, MD area, which isn't too far from Leesburg. Where do you go in your area to bash?

The problem around me is the construction sites are often fenced and secured. So that makes them hard to use, as well they are moving really fast these days. Don't have a set spot really. Go up to the local elementary school and rip around the baseball diamond some, and there is some solid space there on grass and asphalt. Just ordered an on road car (Kyosho Fazer mk2) to give that a shot. How about Frederick, is there a lot of open space to use?

Goliath

The problem around me is the construction sites are often fenced and secured. So that makes them hard to use, as well they are moving really fast these days. Don't have a set spot really. Go up to the local elementary school and rip around the baseball diamond some, and there is some solid space there on grass and asphalt. Just ordered an on road car (Kyosho Fazer mk2) to give that a shot. How about Frederick, is there a lot of open space to use?

Goliath

Haven't been out much yet. There are some skate parks and a dirt pump track in Frederick. Also lots on housing developments that I'll try out. Would love to find a BMX track within an hour or so, but the public one near me doesn't allow RCs at all.

Time Machine,

I'm a bit North in Leesburg. What kind of spot for you all use? Might have take a ride South and bash with you all!

M
Hey there! I'm in Sterling off rte. 7! I have yet to find a solid bashing spot. My go to is the huge field at the Nova community college, but it is severely lacking any jumps or anything fun. Where do you normally?

Time Machine,

M

Hey there! I'm in Sterling off rte. 7! I have yet to find a solid bashing spot. My go to is the huge field at the Nova community college, but it is severely lacking any jumps or anything fun. Where do you normally?
I'm about 20-30 mins from you guys. :)

Goliath, I'm in the Frederick, MD area, which isn't too far from Leesburg. Where do you go in your area to bash?
Even closer to you!
Haven't been out much yet. There are some skate parks and a dirt pump track in Frederick. Also lots on housing developments that I'll try out. Would love to find a BMX track within an hour or so, but the public one near me doesn't allow RCs at all.
I have run that pump track on East St. I've also hit the skate park in Brunswick (which is currently off limits for work in the area).

Thread over a year old. New to hobby Kraton Typhon and Limitless. Looking for good spots too. Duff park is too small and crowded on good days.
If i had 50k id just build my own. Haha. Been doing speed runs in commuter lots. I know 2 others that would love to meet up with some peeps to bash.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back