Bash day videos! More than one rig 😄

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
I'll be posting my chaos here when I go bashing with different rigs, including Arrmas. You are welcome to add your bash day videos too! Today's participants :
20210130_141613.jpg

Video of the chaos

Is that your weather right now, or was the video take at a earlier time?
Oh, your in Texas I see.
Yeah we are having awesome weather right now in South Texas. Actually today it's going to be 81. Heading out soon.

My son driving my Max 6 esc Xmaxx on full power. I'm running the big block Xmaxx. He's so good at driving RC trucks that it's almost unbelievable. Watch him do backflips and jump the Xmaxx on the same ramp at the same time with me :

That looks like a fun day!
Someone on Instagram wrote : "poor rc trucks 😢". Why? These things are made for that. It was snowing the day before, so it turned into mud. Oh well. Batteries were charged, so the RC bashing had to be completed 😂

Poor? They are begging for it!
Nothing a little tlc can't fix.

View attachment 127401
Yup. Nice carnage. It snowed again all day long in south Texas, so I grabbed the crawlers, the Granite and Kaiju and went to town in the front yard and backyard of the house. I even put my ramp on my driveway 😂.

Snow bash. Then after snow bash. Some of the biggest jumps with the Xmaxx and Outcast 8s so far in the middle of the video :

Cold ? What kind of temp is where you're at ??? Also , again ,. what is in that Xmaxx big block for electronics ??
Well it's been freezing and below freezing the whole week since Monday for Texas. Lost power for 3 days and couldn't even get to work until yesterday. Regular weather around here is hot and it might get to 50 or a little below once in a while. That bash with sun was only like 45. In the snow, it was like 35. For the big block Xmaxx I'm running the Max 5 and 1100kv 5687 motor with 25/35 gearing. An absolute beast.

Well it's been freezing and below freezing the whole week since Monday for Texas. Lost power for 3 days and couldn't even get to work until yesterday. Regular weather around here is hot and it might get to 50 or a little below once in a while. That bash with sun was only like 45. In the snow, it was like 35. For the big block Xmaxx I'm running the Max 5 and 1100kv 5687 motor with 25/35 gearing. An absolute beast.
OMG , forgot you were in Tx !!! We've seen on the news up here ( Ct ) what is happening down there , where this is normal for us , we are set up for this kind of weather , you are not . Last week we were high teens / low 20's . When we hit 40 , we're like woo-hoo !!!!
Thanks on the Xmaxx info , as you seen , I'm putting my K8S esc/motor in mine , and getting the Max 5 and 5687 for my K8S . The gears in the Xmaxx , WFO ? BTW , I have both WFO mounts for my Xmaxx , so I can put the 5687 in when I feel !!!!;)
Everyone says you will tear apart the Xmaxx with anything bigger than stock motor ???? Seen many do it !!

OMG , forgot you were in Tx !!! We've seen on the news up here ( Ct ) what is happening down there , where this is normal for us , we are set up for this kind of weather , you are not . Last week we were high teens / low 20's . When we hit 40 , we're like woo-hoo !!!!
Thanks on the Xmaxx info , as you seen , I'm putting my K8S esc/motor in mine , and getting the Max 5 and 5687 for my K8S . The gears in the Xmaxx , WFO ? BTW , I have both WFO mounts for my Xmaxx , so I can put the 5687 in when I feel !!!!;)
Everyone says you will tear apart the Xmaxx with anything bigger than stock motor ???? Seen many do it !!
Yes you will tear apart things faster because you are going to go much farther and higher than the stock motor. Yes the gears on this one are the D bore mod 1.5 WFO gears. The WFO sleeves for the drive cups are a must since they split easily with all that extra power. I've torn apart like 3 or 4 ring gears and pinions on the front and rear diffs when I crack a bulkhead. Hey you see how high my Xmaxx goes and then lands on freaking concrete and it usually drives away from that more often than even the Outcast 8s. Just use the stock tires on 70% throttle rate to reduce the breakages since the lockup X 24mm belted tires that I'm using are a bit heavier and harder than stock. My driveshafts bend more than when it was stock but I'm totally abusing this thing. Once again, 20ft+ into the air for a 20+ pound rig and lands with little issues most of the time. What more can you ask for? 🤣. BTW it looks like I hit the curb when I did that crazy long jump and that's why the bulkhead cracked. Not to mention it was only 45 👍. No damage so far to the internal gears on the front and rear diffs. I did damage one diff case so far, which is only like $5. And I even let almost 5yr old son abuse these things once in a while.

Last edited:
Great info !!! Thanks !! For me , I'll like that extra power , but still don't / won't send mine as high as you do . First gonna run it on the K8S ESC and 1250kv to see how it goes . When I get bored with that , I'll stick the 5687 in and get the WFO gears at that point . I was tempted to get an O8S , but controlled myself LOL !!!!
OMG the O8S and Xmaxx flyin high / far !!!! Def more than I'd do to mine !!! LOL

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back