Bash day videos! More than one rig 😄

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great info !!! Thanks !! For me , I'll like that extra power , but still don't / won't send mine as high as you do . First gonna run it on the K8S ESC and 1250kv to see how it goes . When I get bored with that , I'll stick the 5687 in and get the WFO gears at that point . I was tempted to get an O8S , but controlled myself LOL !!!!
OMG the O8S and Xmaxx flyin high / far !!!! Def more than I'd do to mine !!! LOL
I was sending them so high and far that they were landing on concrete, which I was trying to avoid (cleared the grass and landed on the street next to it) . Heck, even the Outcast did pretty well with that abuse. Only a broken shock rod end from a quick inspection 🤣

I was sending them so high and far that they were landing on concrete, which I was trying to avoid (cleared the grass and landed on the street next to it) . Heck, even the Outcast did pretty well with that abuse. Only a broken shock rod end from a quick inspection 🤣
Yeah, you can't expect to not break anything in the cold. They still held up well though.

Yeah, you can't expect to not break anything in the cold. They still held up well though.
Yeah both trucks are simply amazing at what abuse they take TBH. During summer the Outcast rarely broke. But since I just send the thing higher and higher, if it breaks it breaks. I'm probably going to put my ramp away from that curb and go full speed and see how high I can make it go while trying to land on the grass again 🤣. That should be an epic jump since I'll be going full speed on concrete. Maybe I'll do it this weekend. Hehe

Even when it's not cold, full speed concrete jumping is brutal. Video coming up. I didn't include the Outcast since I botched the first jump and broke the front lower control arm on a litte jump 😜.
20210227_171832.jpg

Yes you will tear apart things faster because you are going to go much farther and higher than the stock motor. Yes the gears on this one are the D bore mod 1.5 WFO gears. The WFO sleeves for the drive cups are a must since they split easily with all that extra power. I've torn apart like 3 or 4 ring gears and pinions on the front and rear diffs when I crack a bulkhead. Hey you see how high my Xmaxx goes and then lands on freaking concrete and it usually drives away from that more often than even the Outcast 8s. Just use the stock tires on 70% throttle rate to reduce the breakages since the lockup X 24mm belted tires that I'm using are a bit heavier and harder than stock. My driveshafts bend more than when it was stock but I'm totally abusing this thing. Once again, 20ft+ into the air for a 20+ pound rig and lands with little issues most of the time. What more can you ask for? 🤣. BTW it looks like I hit the curb when I did that crazy long jump and that's why the bulkhead cracked. Not to mention it was only 45 👍. No damage so far to the internal gears on the front and rear diffs. I did damage one diff case so far, which is only like $5. And I even let almost 5yr old son abuse these things once in a while.
Check out my last carnage 😂

Bash crew ready for tomorrow morning!
20211002_162643.jpg

Another great bash day. This time with my friend's huge ramp! 30ft, triple backflip with the EXB K8S included :

20211011_123256.jpg

Speed test on some of my bashers :
Another multiple bash session :

No rc'ing here in Ct today or anytime soon , blizzard happening as we speak !
And today it's 63F. Tomorrow is going to be even nicer. But my wife might get mad if I ask to go play 🤣

And today it's 63F. Tomorrow is going to be even nicer. But my wife might get mad if I ask to go play 🤣
It's 12F here right now !!! The other day was so cold , going to work , the dash in the truck said -7 !!!! When it's 50F out , that's shorts / tee shirt weather for us and wash the car !!!

It's 12F here right now !!! The other day was so cold , going to work , the dash in the truck said -7 !!!! When it's 50F out , that's shorts / tee shirt weather for us and wash the car !!!
At 50F I feel like I'm dying. It only gets cold here in the winter. The rest of the year it's sunny and very hot. I love it here in South Texas for that reason. Heck, I'll even wear jeans on 100F weather 😂

Bash crew today. There was some carnage today. Front bulkhead on the Maxx V2, servo in the K8S and a motor on the EXB Mojave. The motor bothers me the most (1717 on 8s is not reliable for bashing!). Video coming soon. Some big sends off big ramp

20220130_125131.jpg

Today's carnage crew. Only two of those trucks drove away. Can you guess which one two? Three of these (the Xmaxx, and two Maxx 4s trucks are my friend's rigs). Video coming soon. It was fun

20220312_153913.jpg

Some of today's carnage :
IMG_20220312_211222.jpg

Video is up of the chaos :

I joined a local basher crew. Check out what happened yesterday (Sunday 05/07/23). It was absolutely amazing and crazy and chaos. Lots of crashes. Near misses. They were going to be at the park all day. I had to go back home. A whole bunch of cool rigs, XRT, XMAXX, ARRMAS all over the place 😂:
20230507_140732.jpg
20230507_140729.jpg
20230507_140730.jpg
20230507_121830.jpg
20230507_140724.jpg

Another bash day video with a group. Even the LHS owner was there with his kid (same age as my son) and their go cart. My son had a blast. LHS owner even had a Mojave 4s that he beat up 😂
Another bash day video with a group. Even the LHS owner was there with his kid (same age as my son) and their go cart. My son had a blast. LHS owner even had a Mojave 4s that he beat up 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back