Europe Bashfest 2019 Devon England

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
In just one years time I shall be holding the 1st ever UK Arrma RC owners bashfestival. 3 days of carange in the lovely setting of East Devon. Tickets and further information will be available later this month. Spaces are limited for the first one so be sure to book up to avoid disappointment nearer the time.
Friday the 13th September 2019 scary for some but if you have the right ARRMA nothing can hurt you. ???????It
40103470_1117249868432246_2480463082250305536_n.jpg

If I were on your side of the pond, I would definitely be there, could be great fun.

TT

Thanks buddy ? it's going to be awesome.

Thanks buddy ? it's going to be awesome.

It would be a heck of a long trip for me, lol. Please keep this updated as things progress. Would love to see pictures and videos from the event when it happens.

It would be a heck of a long trip for me, lol. Please keep this updated as things progress. Would love to see pictures and videos from the event when it happens.
A few guys are already booked in from your side of the Atlantic. Horizon have given me a banner as well they seem really keen to help tbh. I get a feeling we are in good hands

In just one years time I shall be holding the 1st ever UK Arrma RC owners bashfestival. 3 days of carange in the lovely setting of East Devon. Tickets and further information will be available later this month. Spaces are limited for the first one so be sure to book up to avoid disappointment nearer the time.
Friday the 13th September 2019 scary for some but if you have the right ARRMA nothing can hurt you. ???????ItView attachment 22067

:)

Unfortunately due to a family breakdown and health issues the bashfest will not be going ahead as planned. Absolutely gutted as I've put in lot's of work but that's life. Apologies to all involved ❤️ ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back