Texas Bashing in the DFW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a semi zombie thread, but.....

There is a small group that gets together at Haltom Road Park in Haltom City every Sunday around 3 PM. Very friendly group of all ages and a wide range of RC's. Park is relatively flat, but a couple of folks bring some nice ramps. Plenty of room for offroad speed runs.

Sweet! I just moved to Fort Worth and have been looking for places to bash. Anyone have any go to spots?

Sweet! I just moved to Fort Worth and have been looking for places to bash. Anyone have any go to spots?
We just moved here in august. We have just been going to any park that looks interesting so far. Usually Randall mill park in the back near the freeway. Not a lot of stuff to jump but a nice field and trees to spin around. They have a skate park but its not much to write home about.

We just moved here in august. We have just been going to any park that looks interesting so far. Usually Randall mill park in the back near the freeway. Not a lot of stuff to jump but a nice field and trees to spin around. They have a skate park but its not much to write home about.
Head north on Fielder until it dead ends into Green Oaks. The park on your right has an unused BMX track that is supposed to be ok. A group goes to a skate park somewhere near Frisco. Riverside park off I30 in Ft Worth has some pretty good jumps and plenty of space.

Head north on Fielder until it dead ends into Green Oaks. The park on your right has an unused BMX track that is supposed to be ok. A group goes to a skate park somewhere near Frisco. Riverside park off I30 in Ft Worth has some pretty good jumps and plenty of space.
Ill see if i can find those this weekend!

Erwin Park in McKinney has a nice little bike park that has some pretty big jumps.

646F6F7D-416E-40A3-9D15-2E3D9C0ABD6D.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back