Texas Bashing in the DFW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.N.MIKE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I found a big dirt bike track. Texplex that has big jobs and with a 6s in the kraton it loves it. I was just wondering if there is anybody else in the DFW area that knows some good spots.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Inlive in the mid cities, anything there or is all the cool stuff out in the country (as it were)?? A bash would be great though the covid still runs ramped, and the heat...woof but it would be great to meet some enthusiasts in the area. Maybe something in the fall ;)

I came across a dirt track in the mid city area that looks to be promising. I'll look it up when i get home.

It's in a shaky area tho...
What area? Used to live in Oak Cliff and lived in a ghetto in Hartford CT for a bit so I've got some experience with shady areas ;)

What area? Used to live in Oak Cliff and lived in a ghetto in Hartford CT for a bit so I've got some experience with shady areas ;)
Right on.. Oakcliff thats my hood ?. I'll map stuff as i see them. Most will be parks or contruction sites around the DFW.

Iirc this is it.

Cowtown BMX
447 Haltom Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76117
(817) 834-0279
https://maps.app.goo.gl/LQy9Dq5FpLxUKRtu5

I just joined up, mostly due to this exact topic ha ha. I'm in dfw as well and just picked up a exb kraton. So posting here to try and stay in the loop on this topic.

As for bashing, at the address below behind the baseball field are some large dirt mounds where the key the excess dirt for the baseball field. I stripped out my steering arm but was having a blast until then.

3200 Meadow Park Dr, Bedford, TX 76021 it's behind the baseball field/dog park

I'm from the Dallas area and will be going over to TexPlex tomorrow if anyone wants to join. Will be bringing the Mojave as the Typhon is undergoing surgery due to a bent drive shaft.

I'm in west fort worth looking for some off road type bash spots, or gravel/dirt pits if anyone has any to share. I am aware of some of the paid places listed here, but have not been to any yet. Mainly looking for open public areas for now until I get better at driving lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back