Bashing spots in Orange County?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of any fun spots to bash Rc cars in OC?
There's a track in Huntington Beach, I haven't been there but I hear it's good. I bash at some of the trails at O'Neil park. Don't use main entrance,some rangers don't really like to see bashing but it's a big park lots of trails some lead to a rocky river bed, there are open gates in the fences on the back side of the park.

We're gonna have to hook up and see how big we can before they break.

Right on, I work about 5 minutes away from there. I am putting the Outcast front dirt guards on the Kraton at lunch time and I left all my batteries and tires at home. I do still need to get the Outcast battery tray in there correctly too. I should be good to go, later this week. I’ll hit you up and we can meet up over there. I usually park on the other side of the soccer fields and walk across. Since there happens to be a no trespassing sign, I figure less cars out front is best.

Right on, I work about 5 minutes away from there. I am putting the Outcast front dirt guards on the Kraton at lunch time and I left all my batteries and tires at home. I do still need to get the Outcast battery tray in there correctly too. I should be good to go, later this week. I’ll hit you up and we can meet up over there. I usually park on the other side of the soccer fields and walk across. Since there happens to be a no trespassing sign, I figure less cars out front is best.
LOL! I'm very familiar with LFSP, I referee 3-4 soccer games a week there (usually at night) and I have been trying to check out the surrounding area for the last few weeks.

Where is a good spot to park your car? I looked it up on Google maps and It seems like a long walk to carry maybe two 1/8 arrma rc.

yeah I park on the other side of the soccer field and it a long way with 2 cars. Maybe on Regency, before you get to the soccer fields. There is a side street maybe only 40 yards from where you can go behind the fence. I just figure the neighborhood is low pro.

yeah I park on the other side of the soccer field and it a long way with 2 cars. Maybe on Regency, before you get to the soccer fields. There is a side street maybe only 40 yards from where you can go behind the fence. I just figure the neighborhood is low pro.
Wow! Three of us in the same close vicinity. What are the odds?

Are people allowed to park on regency st? Never been over there since i live in Tustin.

Don't thin so, but there is a side street after the soccer field and one before it. There is a walk no matter what. I have a fold up wagon fro walmart for when I bring more than 1 car.

Don't thin so, but there is a side street after the soccer field and one before it. There is a walk no matter what. I have a fold up wagon fro walmart for when I bring more than 1 car.
Lol funny, I guess when you are committed you will improvise. I want to take my nero and outcast. I figure if its an awesome bashing spot with huge jumps, I don't want to luck out and brake the only car i take. With batteries you know that weigh a lot. I will just park on the side of the park, osterman rd.

So I went and checked it out, obviously it is or was a BMX park. I went in on the Regency fenced side(the sign saying No Trespassing, Violaters Will Be Prosecuted) makes me nervous. It was a long walk, I think I might have followed a wrong path but ultimately I got there from the soccer field side which has no fence or signs posted.
Is the LFSP parking lot quickest and easiest access? Is it a hassle free bash spot or do I need I need to worry about getting busted?

So I went and checked it out, obviously it is or was a BMX park. I went in on the Regency fenced side(the sign saying No Trespassing, Violaters Will Be Prosecuted) makes me nervous. It was a long walk, I think I might have followed a wrong path but ultimately I got there from the soccer field side which has no fence or signs posted.
Is the LFSP parking lot quickest and easiest access? Is it a hassle free bash spot or do I need I need to worry about getting busted?
Did you like the jumps? Is it worth the trouble? I really wanted to check it out?

Did you like the jumps? Is it worth the trouble? I really wanted to check it out?
Left the Nero and Yeti XL in the car because I wasn't sure where I was going. The route I took would have been tough lugging those two monsters. Lots of jumps, some look like bone crushers.
Depricenator can answer that better.
I think I might go back out there tomorrow entering from the fields side.

Left the Nero and Yeti XL in the car because I wasn't sure where I was going. The route I took would have been tough lugging those two monsters. Lots of jumps, some look like bone crushers.
Depricenator can answer that better.
I think I might go back out there tomorrow entering from the fields side.
Good idea to leave them behind. I would have done the same. I know how heavy the nero can get, especially with batteries and then to have the yeti on top of that. I went on Google maps and saw it on satellite view. The jumps look a lot like "sheeps hill" in Huntington beach. It's a bmx dirt jumps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back