North Carolina Bashing spots.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadson26

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. Talion
What's up everybody? I live in winaton salem NC and I cant find any spots to have for bashing. Does anybody know of anyplace other than Hobby Park?

All my bash spots are scattered from Franklinton NC through to south Raleigh/Durham Cary area.

Pretty much any construction site that pops up local to where you're at can be good bash spots but they're temporary so you have to keep an eye out for them as you're driving around town.
Another thing you can do is use google earth or google maps (satellite view) to scout out local spots to bash from a birds eye view

Ok. good idea. Thank you. I'll definitely do the birds eye view l.
All my bash spots are scattered from Franklinton NC through to south Raleigh/Durham Cary area.

Pretty much any construction site that pops up local to where you're at can be good bash spots but they're temporary so you have to keep an eye out for them as you're driving around town.
Another thing you can do is use google earth or google maps (satellite view) to scout out local spots to bash from a birds eye view

Or buy a long range drone ?

i do hobby park and recently they have started working on some jumps. i have friends that go to a skate park in lexington but i have not been yet. there are quite a few new construction sites in north high point.

i do hobby park and recently they have started working on some jumps. i have friends that go to a skate park in lexington but i have not been yet. there are quite a few new construction sites in north high point.
Let me know If you find your way east around the Raleigh NC area and I'll set up a day bash for whoever what's to join in.

I live right there by hobby park. I was told they are re doing the rc track and the bike trails. They really haven't done much renovation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back