Notorious Bashing with the Notorious "real steel" paint job.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phayez

phayez RC
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
The mat black surface paint scrapes off during a spill and reveals the "real steel" paint applied to the inner body shell. Every Notorious truck ends up with a unique paint scheme showing "steel" where the truck got scraped and scratched. I love it :)
I have two other bodies that need to loose their virginity lol :)

Attachments

• Notorious 1.jpg
    Notorious 1.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Notorious 2.jpg
    Notorious 2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I like the bent up one?. Let me guess, the wing mount screws failed, and the wing went under the body? That's what happened to me. That's why I chopped the back off my Outcast body. Thinking of doing the same to the Noto.
Actually, I tried mounting the wing directly to the body like it's done on an Infraction. Didn't take into account how many times my truck is upside down or sideways on landings?

I got some character for you...
View attachment 48758

I think this shell is on its last leg.
I finally retired mine. Lasted a year... with rivets, plastic and tape. The only thing holding the front/rear together was rivets and plastic. It had completely cracked up the door seams and across the rear window.
2019-0911-Outcast-RetiredOriginalBody.jpg

A lot of the rivets/washers are removed because I wanted to save the 50 washers I used. Guess I missed 15 or so on those side pieces...

Will see how long the probodyrc body lasts. I saved the trimmings I cut off it to use later as patches if need be.

I finally retired mine. Lasted a year... with rivets, plastic and tape. The only thing holding the front/rear together was rivets and plastic. It had completely cracked up the door seams and across the rear window.
2019-0911-Outcast-RetiredOriginalBody.jpg

A lot of the rivets/washers are removed because I wanted to save the 50 washers I used. Guess I missed 15 or so on those side pieces...

Will see how long the probodyrc body lasts. I saved the trimmings I cut off it to use later as patches if need be.

This is an earlier picture of the inside of Noto shell. The metal tie plates are holding the shell together at this point. Hood, doors and side wheel well piece are all dismembered. I have a new shell in waiting, but can't part with the original.
IMG_20190707_235952023.jpg

Hang on tight @Phayez, the fun is just beginning
View attachment 48720
I have two other bodies that need to loose their virginity lol :)
Yep, mine took a hard bash like a champ at the skatepark, and got her first "character" marks.?
View attachment 48719
I have two other bodies that need to loose their virginity lol
Hang on tight @Phayez, the fun is just beginning
View attachment 48720
I have two other bodies that need to loose their virginity lol
I got some character for you...
View attachment 48758

I think this shell is on its last leg.
HaHaHa man! that looks cool :)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back