Typhon Bashing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I was thinking about putting a 43t spur in typhon
And 20t pinion just for occasional speed runs, but was wondering if having a 43t and I bash more than anything would it put strain on car.
But taking 20t pinion off when bashing tho

I was thinking about putting a 43t spur in typhon
And 20t pinion just for occasional speed runs, but was wondering if having a 43t and I bash more than anything would it put strain on car.
But taking 20t pinion off when bashing tho
Depends what pinion gear you put in place of the 20T.
I think either way motor temperatures will be the issue especially with a standard set up. E.g. No motor heatsink/cooling fans.

Bashing with a locked center diff will be extremely hard on the front and rear crown gears. I wouldn't expect them to survive long regardless of gearing without putting the stock center diff back in so there's slip between the front and rear

Depends what pinion gear you put in place of the 20T.
I think either way motor temperatures will be the issue especially with a standard set up. E.g. No motor heatsink/cooling fans.
It would be stock 14t for bashing

Attachments

• B83E3F8E-2239-4FC9-AA90-35F99513DE40.jpeg
    B83E3F8E-2239-4FC9-AA90-35F99513DE40.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 41
I'm on 20t and still stock spur and because I only run a 5000mah pack and put it away, I haven't had trouble yet with heat. I also don't wot the whole time.
I'll eventually put a motor fan when the weather gets warmer but I also travel and bash with more than one truck at a time so I get rests in between.
I find it's almost too fast on 6s for regular fun.
On 4s I can bash and do small jumps and its plenty fast enough. I don't send it high because I'm on buggy tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back