Fireteam BashingBrian's Fireteam EXBB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sonic The Hedgehog Waiting GIF by Xbox

Well here we go....... :ROFLMAO: Who said two heads are better than one..!!
Brace yourselves for my insanity... If it's no fun what's the point.!!

I need a driver and 3 passengers, who's up for it girls.?? Put your hands up, ooh forgot you don't have hands...!!

IMG_6321.jpeg

So this write up has gone off the rails a bit and I've no idea what order everything is in anymore..🤣🤣🤣
Below are the diffs, they were all pretty low from the factory (what a surprise😵‍💫)
My specs are..
300K center standard LSD setup

IMG_6311.jpeg

30k front standard LSD setup

IMG_6313.jpeg

Rear 20k fully open diff setup™©, with my own concoction of shims 😉🤣

IMG_6373.jpeg

Shot below of the M2C extended hexes, rear mudguards, Max6 and 4092/1720kv running XT150's

IMG_6355.jpeg

My inspiration...🤣 (she'll be my driver)

51sX+xQDB9L._AC_SY780_.jpg

My driving crew being created..

IMG_6382.jpeg

I give you the Scorched RC pit girls..!! ( you can see in the background that they've just had their hair done 🤣🤣)

IMG_6385.jpeg

Wanted to make T-shirt cannons for them to hold, but hey it was too much like hard work, so they just wave...🤪

IMG_6387.jpeg

Painted the body on the outside with Rust-oleum cherry pink paint, to be honest I don't care if it comes off, I'm not paying Arrma the ridiculous price for a clear body..!!

IMG_6858.jpeg
IMG_6862.jpeg

Saw someone on here mention about the body splitting where the bolts mount the body, so did a bit of research and bought some tiny m3 o-rings, but they didn't work quite right so I made these m3 rubber washers to mount the body..👍🏼😎

IMG_6864.jpeg

Back soon with more insanity....

IMG_6865.jpeg

Well here we go....... :ROFLMAO: Who said two heads are better than one..!!
Brace yourselves for my insanity... If it's no fun what's the point.!!

I need a driver and 3 passengers, who's up for it girls.?? Put your hands up, ooh forgot you don't have hands...!!

View attachment 293253

So this write up has gone off the rails a bit and I've no idea what order everything is in anymore..🤣🤣🤣
Below are the diffs, they were all pretty low from the factory (what a surprise😵‍💫)
My specs are..
300K center standard LSD setup

View attachment 293257

30k front standard LSD setup

View attachment 293258

Rear 20k fully open diff setup™©, with my own concoction of shims 😉🤣

View attachment 293260

Shot below of the M2C extended hexes, rear mudguards, Max6 and 4092/1720kv running XT150's

View attachment 293259

My inspiration...🤣 (she'll be my driver)

View attachment 293263

My driving crew being created..

View attachment 293266

I give you the Scorched RC pit girls..!! ( you can see in the background that they've just had their hair done 🤣🤣)

View attachment 293264

Wanted to make T-shirt cannons for them to hold, but hey it was too much like hard work, so they just wave...🤪

View attachment 293265

Painted the body on the outside with Rust-oleum cherry pink paint, to be honest I don't care if it comes off, I'm not paying Arrma the ridiculous price for a clear body..!!

View attachment 293268View attachment 293269

Saw someone on here mention about the body splitting where the bolts mount the body, so did a bit of research and bought some tiny m3 o-rings, but they didn't work quite right so I made these m3 rubber washers to mount the body..👍🏼😎

View attachment 293270

Back soon with more insanity....

View attachment 293271

Dang..
Those girls are mighty buff!

Smirk Confidence GIF

Let's get comfy for a photo shoot with the pit girls...😉🤣

The inner workings of the Fireteam EXBB with holographic carbon chassis..!! (so hard to get picture of the colors)

IMG_6900.jpeg
IMG_6904.jpeg

Here you can see, Scorched carbon shock towers, DIY carbon center brace, DIY Kydex mudguards, Max6 4092/1720kv, battery tray is in the rearward position as people say it handles better like this..?? (we'll see)

IMG_6905.jpeg

Finally you can see the color on the chassis..!!! Check those reflections 🌈🌈🌈

IMG_6912.jpeg

Bring on the girls..!!!

IMG_6908.jpeg
IMG_6868.jpeg
IMG_6871.jpeg
IMG_6872.jpeg
IMG_6875.jpeg

IMG_6916.jpeg

Maiden voyage time....

We're all set, 6s, max punch and let's go.......!!!!

IMG_6963.jpeg
IMG_6966.jpeg
IMG_6968.jpeg

Well that was awesome fun..!! Don't think the girls were too pleased though..🤪😵‍💫

IMG_6970.jpeg
IMG_6971.jpeg

Do you know it took me two hours to do my makeup this morning, and now I've just got a facial of grass n' mud..!!!😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🤣

IMG_6973.jpeg

Well that was a blast..!!

IMG_6975.jpeg

All in all the girls enjoyed themselves... Towards the end of the run the diff started to make a horrible noise, sounded like the teeth were all broken.!!!
Got to the end of the pack so we packed up and headed home...🤔😩

Later that day I decided to investigate (once grass removal was over😉🤣)
I found out that to my woes the only thing wrong was that the drive cup had come loose, so much for the safe-D design as it was still spinning on the shaft..!!

For next run, I'll be moving the battery forward as all it wanted to do was wheelie all the time...

IMG_6986.jpeg

See ya next time.....

Last edited:

The inner workings of the Fireteam EXBB with holographic carbon chassis..!! (so hard to get picture of the colors)

View attachment 293277View attachment 293278

Here you can see, Scorched carbon shock towers, DIY carbon center brace, DIY Kydex mudguards, Max6 4092/1720kv, battery tray is in the rearward position as people say it handles better like this..?? (we'll see)

View attachment 293279

View attachment 293280

Bring on the girls..!!!

View attachment 293281View attachment 293282View attachment 293283View attachment 293284View attachment 293285
View attachment 293287

Maiden voyage time....

View attachment 293288View attachment 293289View attachment 293290

Well that was awesome fun..!! Don't think the girls were too pleased though..🤪😵‍💫

View attachment 293291View attachment 293292

Do you know it took me two hours to do my makeup this morning, and now I've just got a facial of grass n' mud..!!!😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🤣

View attachment 293293

View attachment 293294

All in all the girls enjoyed themselves... Towards the end of the run the diff started to make a horrible noise, sounded like the teeth were all broken.!!!

I found out that to my woes the only thing wrong was that the drive cup had come loose, so much for the safe-D design as it was still spinning on the shaft..!!

For next run, I'll be moving the battery forward as all it wanted to do was wheelie all the time...

View attachment 293295

See ya next time.....

You forgot to put on the special racoon eye makeup!

1681655167703.png

So, rear cup fixed and battery tray moved into the forward position because the wheelies were just ridiculous, hope to get out this weekend for maiden voyage number two, also have an assortment of different tyres to try out..!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Top to bottom: Originals, Copperhead 2's, Corally Kronos tyres, Louise Rocket 2.8's, Hoons (Felony rears)

IMG_6988-down.jpg

So, rear cup fixed and battery tray moved into the forward position because the wheelies were just ridiculous, hope to get out this weekend for maiden voyage number two, also have an assortment of different tyres to try out..!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Top to bottom: Originals, Copperhead 2's, Corally Kronos tyres, Louise Rocket 2.8's, Hoons (Felony rears)

View attachment 304183
Based on looks only, the Copperheads😎

View attachment 293277View attachment 293278

View attachment 293279

View attachment 293280

Bring on the girls..!!!

View attachment 293281View attachment 293282View attachment 293283View attachment 293284View attachment 293285
View attachment 293287

Maiden voyage time....

View attachment 293288View attachment 293289View attachment 293290

View attachment 293291View attachment 293292

View attachment 293293

View attachment 293294

View attachment 293295

See ya next time.....
Did you enter this for ROTM? You got my vote!😉👌🍻

Tiny update with pics.... (still not been out to test it yet)

Moved battery to the forward position and also extended the wheelbase all in the hope of controlling the insane wheelies..!!

IMG_7607.jpeg

3mm infront, 1mm behind..

IMG_7606.jpeg

Tiny update with pics.... (still not been out to test it yet)

Moved battery to the forward position and also extended the wheelbase all in the hope of controlling the insane wheelies..!!

View attachment 305771

3mm infront, 1mm behind..

View attachment 305770
I've always wondered how much difference is made by moving the shims fore and aft..I've tried it but, never really noticed. Guess I'll never be a "racer" if I can't tell🤷‍♂️😂🍻

I've always wondered how much difference is made by moving the shims fore and aft..I've tried it but, never really noticed. Guess I'll never be a "racer" if I can't tell🤷‍♂️😂🍻
Tbh I think on Arrma bashers it makes hardly any difference, but I know on a race buggy it will make a one hell of a difference..!!
I'm just trying anything atm to keep the front wheels on the floor :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back