BashingBrian's Kraton transformation....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a part number? So that means the out drive cup is closer to the bulkhead. Forgive me but doesn't sound quite right. I'd think i'd rather run the MIP or GPM CVD shafts. Note: the MIP shafts are too short for the front if you leave the spacers in.
Team Durango Front/Rear Diff Outdrive Set DEX408/DNX408 TD210018

Hey @Ron Keele, like @BashingBrian, I did the same thing on my Noto using the stock front cvd's in the rear. No issues with clearance at all and more more lost drive shafts. That was really the only reason to switch. If an arm broke and the shaft popped out, more than 50% of the time, I would lose it. I was warned not to do it by Thomas P, but as numbskulls like myself do, I ignored it. If they were to dig into those out drive cups, then replacing them every once and a while is still less costly than replacing a drive shaft. But they don't, so I'm gonna keep doing it and call myself an Arrma bad boy. Yeah, you heard me right. No one tells Johnny what to do. Johnny does what Johnny wants. Cue the music....

Team Durango Front/Rear Diff Outdrive Set DEX408/DNX408 TD210018
THX, Always nice to have alternatives

You can also run the Team Durango diff cups in the rear to get more clearance for the front CVDs. They are just a tad smaller.

Now I understand he ment outdrive cup not dif cup. ? ?

Last edited:
Can't remember if I mentioned I'm now running Backflip LP's now, awesome tyres best of both worlds..??

IMG_4654 2.jpeg

Can't remember if I mentioned I'm now running Backflip LP's now, awesome tyres best of both worlds..??

View attachment 66907
The LP'S are definitely a great option on the 6s trucks. Turned the Noto into a well planted and great turning machine.

Hey @Ron Keele, like @BashingBrian, I did the same thing on my Noto using the stock front cvd's in the rear. No issues with clearance at all and more more lost drive shafts. That was really the only reason to switch. If an arm broke and the shaft popped out, more than 50% of the time, I would lose it. I was warned not to do it by Thomas P, but as numbskulls like myself do, I ignored it. If they were to dig into those out drive cups, then replacing them every once and a while is still less costly than replacing a drive shaft. But they don't, so I'm gonna keep doing it and call myself an Arrma bad boy. Yeah, you heard me right. No one tells Johnny what to do. Johnny does what Johnny wants. Cue the music....

I did the same and had no problems at all with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back