Mojave BashingBrian's Mojave EXB...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to bear with me on the next part 😉

So here's the funny part, my Mrs saw these on Ebay and said to me that the guy looked like me..!! (shame my body doesn't look like him 😉)
Late night surfing the next day and I'd won them on Ebay, so I'll now be living in my new Mojave with one of these lovely ladies by my side..!!

s-l1600.jpg

Here I am in all my glory, 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

s-l1600 copy.jpg

A few days later and they arrived at my door unbeknown to them their fate, so off with their heads..!!! 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Test fitting their new home the next day....

IMG_9287.jpeg

They didn't like my interior, so a bit of painting later they have new seats and matching race suits..🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9305.jpeg

My beard got an upgrade too..🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9356.jpeg

So back to sanity..😉
Tried to make this build as clean as possible, I think I've managed that 👍🏼
Added Kraton/Outcast dirt guards up front...

IMG_9855.jpeg

Unveiling of my motor, 8s here I come 😉
Starting with a bashing setup of 30/50T on 6s but my intensions are fastest Mojave "off road" goal 100mph 🤣
I set this challenge to @Grimbles @Badtouch The basher in jest one day, but hey lets go for it..!!😉
Center spool and assorted gearing is waiting to be fittied once the weather is a bit nicer.

IMG_9859.jpeg

Body mount support comes in the form of some nice pink hard foam, also I learned about this trick on the bumper from my MT410 bumpers.
This grey foam is quite hard and it stops the bumper from snapping in the ring section..

IMG_9856.jpeg

Nearly all done, just a nice portrait shot for no other reason other than I took too many photos 🤣🤣

IMG_9860.jpeg

Landscape..😉

IMG_9861.jpeg

I was shocked when I got the Mojave how heavy the body was 🤪 well now it's even heavier..!!
Drywall tape and shoe goo, hopefully the body lasts well as these aren't cheap over here in the UK..

IMG_9866.jpeg

Oh look it's me again 😉🤣🤣
Side windows fitted in this shot but you can't see them..!!

IMG_9841.jpeg

Side windows more visible this time 👍🏼 windscreen is made but not fitted yet..
Never realised how handsome I am when I'm driving..🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9848.jpeg

Shameless plug, If your in the UK you can buy all your M2C parts and more from BadTouchBreakers.com aka @Badtouch The basher 😍😎

IMG_9852.jpeg

That's it for now, but trust me this isn't the end..!!!

IMG_9870.jpeg

Please forgive the weirdness at the beginning of this post it's all fun and games 😁😉🤣
Bash on..!!!

Last edited:
The missus better get that hair in a ponytail or it's going to be a rat's nest and she will never forgive you. Seriously? Ken? You could have at least gone with an Action Man! Yeah, yeah, I know, you look like Ken. :love:

You'll have to bear with me on the next part 😉

So here's the funny part, my Mrs saw these on Ebay and said to me that the guy looked like me..!! (shame my body doesn't look like him 😉)
Late night surfing the next day and I'd won them on Ebay, so I'll now be living in my new Mojave with one of these lovely ladies by my side..!!

View attachment 139040

Here I am in all my glory, 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 139037

A few days later and they arrived at my door unbeknown to them their fate, so off with their heads..!!! 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Test fitting their new home the next day....

View attachment 139041

They didn't like my interior, so a bit of painting later they have new seats and matching race suits..🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 139047

My beard got an upgrade too..🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 139043

So back to sanity..😉
Tried to make this build as clean as possible, I think I've managed that 👍🏼
Added Kraton/Outcast dirt guards up front...

View attachment 139032

Unveiling of my motor, 8s here I come 😉
Starting with a bashing setup of 30/50T on 6s but my intensions are fastest Mojave "off road" goal 100mph 🤣
I set this challenge to @Grimbles @Badtouch The basher in jest one day, but hey lets go for it..!!😉
Center spool and assorted gearing is waiting to be fittied once the weather is a bit nicer.

View attachment 139034

Body mount support comes in the form of some nice pink hard foam, also I learned about this trick on the bumper from my MT410 bumpers.
This grey foam is quite hard and it stops the bumper from snapping in the ring section..

View attachment 139033

Nearly all done, just a nice portrait shot for no other reason other than I took too many photos 🤣🤣

View attachment 139035

Landscape..😉

View attachment 139036

I was shocked when I got the Mojave how heavy the body was 🤪 well now it's even heavier..!!
Drywall tape and shoe goo, hopefully the body lasts well as these aren't cheap over here in the UK..

View attachment 139039

Oh look it's me again 😉🤣🤣
Side windows fitted in this shot but you can't see them..!!

View attachment 139030

Side windows more visible this time 👍🏼 windscreen is made but not fitted yet..
Never realised how handsome I am when I'm driving..🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 139045

Shameless plug, If your in the UK you can buy all your M2C parts and more from BadTouchBreakers.com aka @Badtouch The basher 😍😎

View attachment 139031

That's it for now, but trust me this isn't the end..!!!

View attachment 139038

Please forgive the weirdness at the beginning of this post it's all fun and games 😁😉🤣
Bash on..!!!
Awesome funny build!!

Small update... ( sorry no big write up )

New powerplant fitted :cool: 22T pinion to start with and see how everything goes.. ( also added a B-link )
Esc is stuck down with super strong tape ( bit close to the roll hoop for my liking ) once it breaks lose I have a RPM cage to re-fit it slightly further over.. (y)
PPS MMX8s switch plate used to hold the switch.

IMG_5435.jpeg
IMG_5436.jpeg

Ok, well, maybe a bit of a write up as I forgot I hadn't posted this... ( all this was done late last year..!! )

BashingBrians dirt rejectors, 0.75mm Kydex cut and bent to shape, these sit almost touching the inside of the body so it creates a closed area so nothing can get in, also added some front dirt guards from an Outcast/Kraton..
Cooling is as good as stock (y) still been running a no fan setup..!!

IMG_9957.jpeg
IMG_9958.jpeg
IMG_9959.jpeg

Made some more rear arm dirt guards too from the same Kydex..

IMG_9952.jpeg
IMG_0036.jpeg

Some before and after shots..!!

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_3871.jpeg
IMG_3872.jpeg
IMG_3873.jpeg

Well happy with the results..!!
Best of all the body fits just as it did when original, I'd heard people say that the Scorched inner fenders were a pain in the ass to fit and made it harder to fit the body ( can't comment as I did it my way :cool::ROFLMAO: )

P.S. haven't brushed Barbie's hair since she arrived as my co-driver, and let me tell you she's not best pleased..!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back