Infraction Bast infraction 3s speed tyre?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Hey everyone i had a bit of a question, what you do all think the best 85mm speedrun tires is? Curious.

I run Hoons on my Infraction 3s. The Hoons silver is a harder compound than the white, and the gold is the softest with the most grip. I'm using the white compound now: I tried the gold, which was great for grip, but the gold compound showed wear after only one small run on smooth pavement. Here's a link to the proper size of Hoons silver:

https://www.amazon.com/ARRMA-dBoots...uMDAifQ==&sprefix=hoons+silver,aps,123&sr=8-2

I run Hoons on my Infraction 3s. The Hoons silver is a harder compound than the white, and the gold is the softest with the most grip. I'm using the white compound now: I tried the gold, which was great for grip, but the gold compound showed wear after only one small run on smooth pavement. Here's a link to the proper size of Hoons silver:

https://www.amazon.com/ARRMA-dBoots-Silver-5-Spoke-ARA550096/dp/B09NYK7F8T/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2E4DM3P6GM5RM&keywords=hoons+silver&qid=1664482690&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjE1IiwicXNhIjoiMS4yNCIsInFzcCI6IjEuMDAifQ==&sprefix=hoons+silver,aps,123&sr=8-2
I was thinking about the silver 83mm hoons, seems like they would have to be trued down. Thinking about maybe upsizing to 100mm tires but i don't wanna cut the shell

I was thinking about the silver 83mm hoons, seems like they would have to be trued down. Thinking about maybe upsizing to 100mm tires but i don't wanna cut the shell
I had to use the spring adjustment on the shocks so the tires wouldn't rub on the underside top of the front fender area under compression, but I didn't have to cut the body. Just a few turns of the shock adjusting ring solved the issue. The 100mm Hoons would definitely require the body to be cut.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back