SOLD / FOUND Batteries, Chargers, Receiver & Fully built Tekno MT410_Barely used

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skids929

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
Bought this kit a while back built with my son, he didn't use it more than 3 times and it's been collecting dust for over a year. I am selling all of this in one lump, it's in perfect working order with the exception that the MT 410 needs a part for the front wheel. It's all in like new condition and the MT410 is an absolute beast with this motor set up.

Asking $500 everything you see in the pictures attached.

IMG_8474.JPG

IMG_8475.JPG

IMG_8476.JPG

IMG_8477.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

IMG_8479.JPG

IMG_8480.JPG

IMG_8481.jpg

IMG_8482.jpg

IMG_8483.JPG

IMG_8484.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

I would be interested in the bat safe if you would like to sell it by itself.

Looks like a nice package. PM sent.

Willing to part this out with the exception of the truck. Not parting it out, selling as a full roller.
And I will go $450 on all of it.

Last edited:
When you say roller, your mean no electronics right? So the kit plus wheels and body?

Damn...wish I would have joined this forum earlier I would have bought this immediately. Was between the Tekno MT410 and the TA Rival MT10 and went with the Rival as I don't have time to build kits anymore with 2 kids running around.

pm on its way

Bumping this up as it is still for sale.

What motor is that with the Mamba X esc?

Also, is that arm broken or is just missing the screws/pins? Can’t tell by the pic.

Castle motor..Arm is full in tact not bent or anything just a small ball joint part is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back