Batteries for 8s felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dp1felony

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
Just upgraded the felony to 8s, is there a max mah I can run on two 4s batteries.
Was originally running 5000mah and about 45c x2 3s Ordered more at 60c but still waiting. Now upgrade to 8s. So looking at 4s lipos ,but don't want to blow the ESC etc so caution lol.
Do I stick with 5000mah and say up to 100c or can you go more?

Screenshot_20210707_171219_com.banggood.client.jpg

Screenshot_20210707_170939_com.banggood.client.jpg

There is no electric upper limit on what battery to run (capacity wise). As long as it physically fits the car, you're good

The stock ESC will not run 8S. Additionally, Zop are pretty garbage packs. For cheap batteries Zeee have been pretty solid for everyone I bash with

Get some better packs that Zop. CNHL, SMC, Turnigy, or Yowoo Graphene would all be much better choices.

The stock ESC will not run 8S. Additionally, Zop are pretty garbage packs. For cheap batteries Zeee have been pretty solid for everyone I bash with
I know, upgraded to the 160a 8s..
Cheers mate 👍
There is no electric upper limit on what battery to run (capacity wise). As long as it physically fits the car, you're good
Great, thanks for the info 👌
Get some better packs that Zop. CNHL, SMC, Turnigy, or Yowoo Graphene would all be much better choices.
Cheers for the info, will check them out.
Was running the zop 3s batteries before and seemed pretty good for the price but I know there's always gonna be be better out there.

Best found so far looks like the turnigy ,but typically out of stock and on backorder. Recon till mid July so not long to wait anyway. Might hold out till then unless see something else better in the meantime.
Thanks for all the help everyone 👌

Screenshot_20210707_202740_com.android.chrome.jpg

Best found so far looks like the turnigy ,but typically out of stock and on backorder. Recon till mid July so not long to wait anyway. Might hold out till then unless see something else better in the meantime.
Thanks for all the help everyone 👌

View attachment 156533
The Rapids are OK. The Graphene Panther green packs are the best.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back