batteries for arrma big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOUGER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
what's a good set of batteries for me 6s big rock running the gensacearespammers 45c 11.1v 55.5wh 5000mah anything better for money wise just buying a extra set.

Did you choose the xt90's? If so, they probably have to install them. Just my thoughts.

Bummer they're not in stock now. They were when I bought them. Hopefully it's not too long a wait.

There wasn't an option when I purchased mine, just the deans. Didn't matter I just soldered on the xt90's that came with the truck. It's nice that it's offered now with so many arrma ' s running around. It's becoming a popular brand.

Bummer they're not in stock now. They were when I bought them. Hopefully it's not too long a wait.

There wasn't an option when I purchased mine, just the deans. Didn't matter I just soldered on the xt90's that came with the truck. It's nice that it's offered now with so many arrma ' s running around. It's becoming a popular brand.
There should be a drop-down box to choose which connector, unless deans was all they had in stock?

Nah, there wasn't a drop down box when I bought them. Something they added recently.

Nah, there wasn't a drop down box when I bought them. Something they added recently.
I also emailed SMC a while ago and they said that if there isn't a drop down just to add the connector to the comments when placing the order and they will change the connector out.

Ahh, you're killing me dude. I was fine with getting the deans. Gave me an extra set and also an excuse to solder something. Keeps the skills sharp.

Under the price it says "available options" and under that it says "connector change" please select.
You have to click on the battery pic and it will take you to the description page.

Under the price it says "available options" and under that it says "connector change" please select.
You have to click on the battery pic and it will take you to the description page.
Some of them don't have the connector change drop down though and he said if it doesn't just to add it to the comments and they will change it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back