Batteries for Arrma Kraton 4S v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corywest

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
I just got the Kraton 4S v2 and I was planning on using a gensacearespammers 3S battery I have with it... but low and behold the battery doesn't fit exactly. I removed the stock battery holders and with those gone I can wedge it into the space available if I push real hard but that seems not great, and today while bashing the battery just popped right out. So. Yeah. I should probably just get some batteries that fit. I don't currently have any Spektrum batteries or chargers, so I'm not sure if making that leap is warranted/wise. This all seems a bit trickier to navigate that I was expecting, so I figured I'd ask y'all to school me :). Thanks!

Last edited:
The gensacearespammers I have was 1mm longer than the advertised max box size. I thought to myself... surely 1mm won't actually matter. I was wrong :). I'll check before I make a purchase to be sure.

By the way the ones at quoted up top use EC5 connectors which I believe your car uses EC3. So there’s that also. You could just run a search for 2s ec3 on amazon And just look at the size specs for the batteries and see which ones will fit. You may have to go soft case. Or you could just run a single 4S battery with the supplied loop

Does anyone know the backstory on "gensacearespammers"? Lol.

Does anyone know the backstory on "gensacearespammers"? Lol.
Yes, Gen ace used advertise on here without permission, so now Gens áce now automatically gensacearespammers

Great to read this. I am expecting delivery of a pair of these today for my 4S V2 Kraton. I chose these because they seem like a great price and they will work in my Granites as well as my Kraton. The EC 5 is correct for the Kraton and my Mega/BLX converted granite. I keep one 2S battery with EC-3 to fit my grandson's mega granite.
FWIW, I had ordered a pair of these in the 120C (I believe) but then noticed the length was not going to fit in the Kraton, so I quickly cancelled that order and ordered these, whew!
I also have a Zeee 80c 3S for the Granite and it has been great so far!

Edit// They arrived as I was posting this message, fit great!!!

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused yet after reading this and looking at the manual online. Looking to purchase a Kraton 4S V2 in the next week and am a bit baffled on the battery sizing. Always prefer to go with a hard case (non Spektrum) 4s but most of them are 48.5-49mm tall. Everything I'm seeing in the manual says the maximum height is 48mm. Assuming .5mm or 1mm won't make a huge difference if in the height, correct? Dumb question I'm sure :)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back