Granite Batteries for Granite 4x4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosedive4130

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Happy New Year Everybody!

Just wondering what batteries everybody is running in their Granite 4x4's.

Arrma's website lists the max battery tray dimensions at 6.18" x 1.89" x 1.06" (157mm x 48mm x 27mm).

I'm looking for 2S Lipo's at the moment, but don't really trust the dimensions that are listed on various websites, so, I figured I'd ask Who is Running What? I am also interested in 3S Batteries for future fitment.

Last edited:
Sweet. I also found that the Turnigy Nano Tech Hardcase 2S 4200mah 25c also fits very well.
Im just guessing, but with stock set-up, I think I got around 25 minutes or so of run time.

Also, just for size comparison and future fitment for those that may be interested, I can fit Two of those batteries stacked on top of each other in my truck.

I run these in mine, and have not had any problems, good fit, good price for the pair.

http://a.co/4owCerD <--thats a link to Amazon if you domn't recognize it.

Yes! So, I've run it a few times now and haven't had any major issues. The motor & ESC get pretty hot (almost too hot to touch), but they haven't failed yet. I also noticed a significant speed increase with the truck. Hope that helps!!!

I have some g force 2s lipos a 5000mah,6500mah and a 7600mah they pretty cheap haven’t had an issue with them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back