Kraton Batteries for new Kraton 6S BLX??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use 4S1P gensacearespammers 7200maH 70C hardpack. They fit my Senton and my Kraton. Still get plenty of speed with the heavier batteries. I don't do big air. I charge the lipos at 2C, and I believe they charge up to 5C. Great run times. Packs hold up very well. They come with a Dean's plug. You would need an adapter or solder on a new plug yourself.

For the record, I have only ever used 4S. Not tried 6S. Unless you are. Speed freak, 4S has plenty of power. Trust me. These trucks fly on 4S and can get squirrelly at full speed in dry, loose dirt. Not bad mind you, you just have to mind your terrain and running area. Great performance this way since it is a good balance between speed control. Also, 4S generates less heat on the motor than 6S.

Last edited:
Single 6s 5400 from SMC. No complaints here. Also have a 4s 7400 from them but haven't touched it since the 6s arrived. : )
I have a pair of those 4s batteries and I love them. Good speed and power. Never really have temp issues on a 13t pinion. And I always get 20+ minutes of run time. In my opinion, worth every penny.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back