Notorious Battery’s come lose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakeaowen15

Reaction score
I was jumping my notorious and noticed that the batteries just want to come lose after about 3 jumps. The Velcro would just rip right off and the top battery holder with the two little rode would pop right out. So my question is how do y’all make the batteries more secure and less likely to fall out?

That is exactly why I prefer running one 6S battery instead of two 3S batteries.
👆👆👆THIS!!

Especially in the Noto6s, since it was created to be a jumping/stunting machine. Sure, every once in a while on a bad landing it may come out, but waaaay more likely with 2 batts. 😁✌️

👆👆👆THIS!!

Especially in the Noto6s, since it was created to be a jumping/stunting machine. Sure, every once in a while on a bad landing it may come out, but waaaay more likely with 2 batts. 😁✌️
That is exactly why I prefer running one 6S battery instead of two 3S batteries.
Very very tight to start with. No issues so far.
So I will get a single 6s to use for jumping, I have a death ramp that’s about 10 feet tall that launches my car about 75 feet in the air and that’s what I was doing,( my gps read 74 ft) so will definitely run a single 6s. But this also shows how strong the arrma/ notorious is

So I will get a single 6s to use for jumping, I have a death ramp that’s about 10 feet tall that launches my car about 75 feet in the air and that’s what I was doing,( my gps read 74 ft) so will definitely run a single 6s. But this also shows how strong the arrma/ notorious is
Well hell.....you forgot to mention that.....thats why you keep losing batteries!!! My Noto has only been 30+ ft.

I'd send mine off that ramp just for giggles!! 😜 :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back