Battery Brand question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Last edited:
Has anyone tried HRB lipo batteries? They seem reasonable in price, curious about performance.

https://hrbusa.com/HRB-Graphene-Lipo-Batteries?limit=100

Sorry, looking through their site better, they are a bit pricey. I'm still curious if anyone has used these though!?

I have one 3s but the silver color and I think it's 50c with 6000mah or so. I got it second hand and it works fine. I didn't know they had those 100c packs and they're out of my league in cost until I hear of exemplary performance.

I have 4 of the hrb 5000mah 50C 3S packs. I run them in my outcast and ERBEv2. A pair are good for about 15 minutes of pretty hard running at a grass bmx track. Been using them since the spring along with 4 Hobbystar 6200mah 3S 50C packs. I typically get about 3-4 minutes more run time out of the HS packs.

I've heard of them and know people here run them but I ended up buying SMC hard packs. So far no complaints and not too expensive. There's so many lipo options it can get confusing just as chargers.

I have 2 2s 6000mah 60c I use in in a 4s buggy and can say they've been great, cells are always balanced nice,no puffing and I get 30-35 min run times from them, I would buy again if I needed them.

Appreciate the insights there! If I come across a decent deal, I'll definitely give some a try! I was able to find some Ovonics 3s 5200 mAh on Amazon for $41 each, so snagged those up! If any left should still be on Amazon for anyone else looking.

I've got two 3s 5000 50c, and they work well. Don't have as much kick as my gensacearespammers, same size, but they are quite a bit less expensive. Had a 6s HRB, but it blew up in a catastrophic crash. Not the battery's fault. Went to two 3s for this reason. Lucky too, cause now I have a dedicated 3s rig, so everyone who says it's good to use 3s packs instead of one 6s, knew what they were talking about.

I've got two 3s 5000 50c, and they work well. Don't have as much kick as my gensacearespammers, same size, but they are quite a bit less expensive. Had a 6s HRB, but it blew up in a catastrophic crash. Not the battery's fault. Went to two 3s for this reason. Lucky too, cause now I have a dedicated 3s rig, so everyone who says it's good to use 3s packs instead of one 6s, knew what they were talking about.
Until you upgrade to 4S ??

I bought the SMC battery because I could get it with an EC5 connector from the mfg. Most others had Deans connectors. A few dollars more over the cheapest batteries got the connector I needed without requiring an adapter or me soldering on the correct connector.

Very happy with the SMC performance as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back