Battery charging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the original s150 charger that came with my 3s typhon from tower hobbies. I upgraded to the spektrum s2100 charger and it’s way better. The s150 works fine if your charging 1 battery at a time at 5 amps though. The s2100 is awesome if you use spektrum smart batteries because it provides tons of quality information about the lipo your charging and you can charge multiple lipos at once even if they’re diffent capacities. good luck 🍀

I have the original s150 charger that came with my 3s typhon from tower hobbies. I upgraded to the spektrum s2100 charger and it’s way better. The s150 works fine if your charging 1 battery at a time at 5 amps though. The s2100 is awesome if you use spektrum smart batteries because it provides tons of quality information about the lipo your charging and you can charge multiple lipos at once even if they’re diffent capacities. good luck 🍀
I just got an s1200 delivered as I was typing this so I hope that fixes everything 😀🤞

you’ll love it. Definitely way better than the s150 no doubt
It also balance charges other brand lipos. I have an SMC 3s5200ma 135c to go along with the spektrum smart 3s5000ma50c pack💪

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back