Kraton Battery connector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sned

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just got a Kraton and having a blast with it. Only problem I have is finding battery's locally with XT90 connectors. Is everyone just changing their battery pack connectors? Or changing connectors on the Kraton?

don't change the ESC connectors, change the connectors on your batteries.

I have read that ARRMA won't warranty the ESC if you have different connectors on it than stock

The xt90 are great, I have put them on most of my other vehicles. I have just bought a soldering station and look forward to changing my own from now on no more worries on waiting for lhs to do it.

Watch buying cheap non brand connectors from china.... venom sells them and they come in 10 packs. Chinese ones don't fit as nicely together and unplug harder out of the original connectors... speaking from experience

The xt90 are great, I have put them on most of my other vehicles. I have just bought a soldering station and look forward to changing my own from now on no more worries on waiting for lhs to do it.

Watch buying cheap non brand connectors from china.... venom sells them and they come in 10 packs. Chinese ones don't fit as nicely together and unplug harder out of the original connectors... speaking from experience

I believe Amass is molded on the real ones. But they are more than likely made in China

I have had good luck with RCPROPLUS Pro-D5 Part #REB5810
Easy to solder and easy to separate.
Peak 230A Continuous 190A
Not sure where I came across these but I tried them on one vehicle and was impressed.
Decided to replace all my traxxas and EC5 connectors with these.
$20 for eight pairs from amain hobbies.

You guys should look into the XT150 connectors. Super easy to solder, can handle more juice, and best of all you can get rid of the Y connectors for two LiPo applications as you can plug the lead from one battery to the other. Less wire, less resistance, more power. Vas at Aussie RC playground has a vid about them. Good stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back